Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged for Thor and Batgirl this morning. Hopefully they ship both today, I should have them by Friday I think. Still waiting on them to charge me for Doom.

Charges without warning? Don't they usually email you before charging you?

That's so weird. Hahah. They send out an email that says 3-5 weeks and they begin charging people in 3-5 days?

Well my Flex had never moved. I thought for sure about a week ago I'd get a delay notice but since I never did by Wednesday I was feeling pretty good I'd be charged. They don't open until later today so I'll keep checking for my account to update. If it says shipped, I'll let you know by tonight.

Are you full pay?

Well my Flex had never moved. I thought for sure about a week ago I'd get a delay notice but since I never did by Wednesday I was feeling pretty good I'd be charged. They don't open until later today so I'll keep checking for my account to update. If it says shipped, I'll let you know by tonight.

Are you full pay?

Yes sir. Hulk and Thor were my first and last time doing full pay. Haha

Hey Josh.. Where are you located? How much do they charge you for shipping? I still can't see it on the website.

I'm full pay and hope it doesn't come for a few weeks. I'm skeptical Sideshow will be able to paint black lines in his arm and leg armor and I'm worried it lend up looking sloppy like an iron man piece. Also skeptical because they haven't released production pics yet either (as far as I know?) if this looks fantastic in hand than I look forward to it! If it is only decent I'll probably cancel.

They'll have productions pics once they have a production piece in hand.

I think the problem he's having is that mine is supposedly close to shipping and there aren't any up yet. Which I do find strange, but I was charged this morning and as per usual all the orders that said "Item Shipping Soon" on my account page have gone back to "Processing" which usually happens right before they change it to "shipped".

Can we change all our pre-orders top flex pay? That might be better for me since the ready of this year is going to be a killer with all the late releases coming in around the same time.

Back