Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What 66 pages of this thread have taught me...

A) Thor is holding up a fruity pose
B) No Thor is holding up an accurate throwing motion pose if you look at professional pitchers in baseball.
C) Thor looks 80
D) I don't know I like my Thor rugged and not a pretty boy
E) What are you crazy Thor is a pretty boy and a badass!
F) ZOMG This statue is doomed to fail!
G) *6 months later* Actually this is growing on me and I'm on the waitlist for the EX. I hope I'm not too late!
H) *1 day later* I converted!
I) The EX is worthless! *Someone photoshops pic of EX in left hand mjolnir in right* Sure do wish SSC listened to it's fans like XM!
J) Thor vs Hulk debate should never end and always be glorious
K) 400 posts have had people saying "Gee I wish they'd make a new comic Iron Man to go with this" and I am on that bandwagon it's most likely the most obvious piece Sideshow should make but hasn't and it's a head scratcher.
L) We are pond scum for buying the EX even though it's the same price and less are made
M) There is nothing as fun as collecting when that moment of shipping notices come up until the pieces start to arrive.
N) This is going to look so ridiculously good next to Cap and Hulk *Again Cmon comic Iron Man!!!*
O) This is a crazy fun community and it's always fun to start with a thread of something you are anticipating and follow it to the end.
P) None of my posts above where meant to be critical... more tongue in cheek :wave

B) No Thor is holding up an accurate throwing motion pose if you look at professional pitchers in baseball.
C) Thor looks 80
G) *6 months later* Actually this is growing on me and I'm on the waitlist for the EX. I hope I'm not too late!
I) The EX is worthless! *Someone photoshops pic of EX in left hand mjolnir in right* Sure do wish SSC listened to it's fans like XM!
K) 400 posts have had people saying "Gee I wish they'd make a new comic Iron Man to go with this" and I am on that bandwagon it's most likely the most obvious piece Sideshow should make but hasn't and it's a head scratcher.
L) We are pond scum for buying the EX even though it's the same price and less are made
M) There is nothing as fun as collecting when that moment of shipping notices come up until the pieces start to arrive.
N) This is going to look so ridiculously good next to Cap and Hulk *Again Cmon comic Iron Man!!!*
O) This is a crazy fun community and it's always fun to start with a thread of something you are anticipating and follow it to the end.
P) None of my posts above where meant to be critical... more tongue in cheek :wave
[emoji38] I think you're spot on

576c695008fa9935cdf4ab27721e21abda0513d59c9db9068b4ad7e1da806584.jpg

Can't wait for updates production pics of this guy!

C) Thor looks 80

C) Thor looks 80

the-godamn-batman-approves-thumb.jpg

Back