Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, two completely different feels with each statue. I still love the original but the new one is nothing to scoff at.

Totally agreed.

No chance.

Sideshow are putting the Besta out of business recently.

You could still use the Besta just use one of the smaller versions that will allow you to place it on the top unrestricted shelf where width is really the only concern. That is actually the setup I went with. I'm already planning to use that real estate to fit the upcoming BIG guys like G HULK and APOC.

The only other possibility was on the PCS board.

What is the PCS board??

for the same reason, preach your example :lecture

Open up just about any thread on here :lol

Love and hate always goes both ways electroshock... It is what it is...

All this talk about the Frog being the original EX and the price at 500.00. Does that mean the Reg would have been priced much cheaper at 400.00

I remember SSC use to charge a little extra for some EX pieces. Have they done that in a while? Personally I think they should go back to that. I think I remember the print EX on the Hulk, Spidey and Punisher Comiquettes all had a bit of a higher price.

So an Example with this Thor would be 440.00 for the EX 400.00 for the reg on SSC own site.

Last edited:
You could still use the Besta just use one of the smaller versions that will allow you to place it on the top unrestricted shelf where width is really the only concern. That is actually the setup I went with. I'm already planning to use that real estate to fit the upcoming BIG guys like G HULK and APOC.

:hi5:
Top of my Besta is reserved for two, very deep, Aliens LSBs.

2h6fygh.jpg

Credit to Kenmk1

Ex Ordered. Also went ahead and ordered new Captain America Pf, I think they will look great together.
Really wish they would've just given us Throg as the Ex though...

What is the EX ? When i check out on sideshow it doesn't say what it is.

SS is trending away from NRDs, just like you will now get reward points on purchases where you use reward points or coupons on items.

Decided to pull the trigger on this beast. I love this costume for Thor, and have been looking to add to my Avengers line up (just have Ms Marvel, Hawkeye and Spider Woman). Think he's going to look sweet!

Blue box...

Sideshow Exclusive

Swap out Right Hand with Ragnarok

kn8tk.jpg

Aight thx. For some reason the link they sent me in my email was for the regular :s

The pose doesn't ffeel right with the sword imo. With the hammer you know he's just about to throw it at some poor dude's face. With the sword it's like he wants to slash something but wants to get some drapes ou of the way first or something.

SS is trending away from NRDs, just like you will now get reward points on purchases where you use reward points or coupons on items.

I think the nrd may be eating up more time by people calling and trying finagle a way out of losing it, and time is money..
With rewards points it seems like they're doing more of what Weta has been doing for a while, which is a good thing.

Last edited:
Aight thx. For some reason the link they sent me in my email was for the regular :s

The pose doesn't ffeel right with the sword imo. With the hammer you know he's just about to throw it at some poor dude's face. With the sword it's like he wants to slash something but wants to get some drapes ou of the way first or something.

You're welcome.
You've missed about 50 pages of discussion about the pose.

Back