Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sword looks cool. I just couldn't see thor being displayed without mjolnir... Definitely still looks cool though. (Would have been epic in the left hand XD)

It is a bit of a feminine looking pose IMO. Reminds me of Fandango from WWE for some reason but with Triple H's head. Straight on it looks good but from any other angle I don't know. Hmmm....kinda has the same pose as the Deaths General statue now that I think about it.

I am going to wait for the a comic thor in one of these poses:

112225-6886.jpg

msx6Oss5UMR-0msAHaPG7xw.jpg

And lastly, with his rarest weapon.
spl406828_003.jpg

Ahh I see. In the end I'm passing aswell it's just not hitting all the marks for me. Dissapointed and relieved all at the same time :)

Ahh I see. In the end I'm passing aswell it's just not hitting all the marks for me. Dissapointed and relieved all at the same time :)

I am relieved as well. I was starting to like everything sideshow was revealing and it scared me. Glad I can get my Cap and Green Hulk and wait for ironman and thor to role around again.

The sculpt of the PF itself is very nice, but the pose I'm definitely not feeling, especially the way the left hand looks as though he's about to say "talk to the hand girlfriend".
I to will stick with my original Thor PF.

More accurate scaled comparisons according to new specs.

I think Hawkeye was so well done, I just feel that Thor should be more massive than Cap and Hawkeye.

Last edited:
I don't think Sideshow's sculptors ever get out of their chairs. :lol I love trying to get into the poses they create.

Seriously, stand up and recreate Thor's pose here with the bent knee up on your chair and arm twists. :lol Most unnatural postures I've ever seen.

More accurate scaled comparisons according to new specs.

I think Hawkeye was so well done, I just feel that Thor should be more massive than Cap and Hawkeye.

I think cap should be bigger than hawkeye, and thor bigger than cap, and hulk bigger than thor. The perfect step charts

Jesus, when you put all the statues lined up like that, and include the upcoming Hulk, every Avenger is climbing up stairs.

I rarely ever hate on statues but really disappointed in this. The pose is awkward and could have gotten over that but The portrait looks like a middle aged hair metal rocker.

Back