Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is still not listed as coming in the next 30 days, according to the latest newsletter.

Yeah, I saw that. Someone on SF cut and pasted a shipping info notice that said Jan 15th, which is a Saturday. I think we still have a ways to go before we see this. On the product page, it says Feb 2011 for an estimated ship date. I wonder which we will see first? Thor or Wolverine life size bust?

Yeah, I saw that. Someone on SF cut and pasted a shipping info notice that said Jan 15th, which is a Saturday. I think we still have a ways to go before we see this. On the product page, it says Feb 2011 for an estimated ship date. I wonder which we will see first? Thor or Wolverine life size bust?

Not sure. Did you order both? After looking at Thor's helmet once more, I'm a little worried about space, months after initially ordering it. :lol

Not sure. Did you order both? After looking at Thor's helmet once more, I'm a little worried about space, months after initially ordering it. :lol

Yes, I have both on order. Based on the video, I don't think he is going to fit into a display case. I might put him (and Wolverine) on a stand of some sort. Half the fun is opening up the statues when they arrive, the other half is figuring out where you are going to put them. :lol

Yes, I have both on order. Based on the video, I don't think he is going to fit into a display case. I might put him (and Wolverine) on a stand of some sort. Half the fun is opening up the statues when they arrive, the other half is figuring out where you are going to put them. :lol

That's my problem!! :lol

I'm running out of room...QUICK. I really have to be choosy about what I get now, which might not actually be a bad thing. It helps "clean up" things.

I want to get the perfect picture. The Premium Format with the LSB and the Life Size Bust, too.

Im torn. But for $650 I think I'll pass-too much other stuff to grab. I was hoping for that iconic THOR nose thats been done the past ten years or so. Kinda wide and smashed in. And he does look old. The hair and helmet look great! But damn, $650 is a hefty price you arent 100% on

So since this piece is scheduled to arrive in about 6 weeks (Sideshow website now lists March 2011), I started doing some research into display options. This thing is huge (yes, that's what she said too). The specs list it as 28.5"H x 27.5"W x 26"D. :horror The depth of this piece is what is going to make it just about impossible to display in a case. Maybe I will put him on top of a pedestal of some sort or a Besta? Although I wonder if 30 lbs is too much for a Besta. :dunno

Decisions decisions...:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
Pedestal display would look pretty rad imo, Truly hoping this is one of those pieces that looks awesome in hand... sometimes sideshow pics dont really do a piece justice.. Ill expect a full review bro!

Just pulled the trigger and reserved one of these. I know this bust has a hit or miss quality to it for lots people but IMO it totally rocks.

Back