Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup i just seen that too!!! cannot wait to see the in hand pictures for this one, kinda thinking its gonna be more awesome then sideshows pictures depict him.

yup i just seen that too!!! cannot wait to see the in hand pictures for this one, kinda thinking its gonna be more awesome then sideshows pictures depict him.

Agreed and I hope it looks as amazing as I'm expecting it to...I mean it's Thor, right...come on :yess:

My first SideShow piece since the Fall. WOW! Haven't spent many money since I have this bust, the Wolverine bust, Predator LSB all on order. And I'll probably end up getting the Captain Hook and Cobra Commander PFs.

^^^I really want one of these, but must refrain from jumping into the Marvel 1:1 bust line. Hmm....War Machine, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Thor. Do you guys think I can stop at that point??

^^^I really want one of these, but must refrain from jumping into the Marvel 1:1 bust line. Hmm....War Machine, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Thor. Do you guys think I can stop at that point??

I wouldn't count on it...I made the leap with Wolverine and now I don't see an end :panic:

:lol

At least I would say if there is a character you really like (for instance Thor is my main marvel preference) then def get it, because you can't go wrong collecting pieces you enjoy. What should make your collection unique is you, at least that is how I'm approaching mine :lol

I only ever got one 1:1 (Spider-Man). Had Scarface earlier but sold him. Unless you've got deep wallets, I'd say it'll be easier to restrain yourself re 1:1 busts. What with each one equivalent to the price of around 2 or 3 PFs.

I received my notification that this bust will be shipping in 24 days. I don't know if I should be happy, or scared because my wife might flip out when she sees this charge on the credit card. :gah:

I received my notification that this bust will be shipping in 24 days. I don't know if I should be happy, or scared because my wife might flip out when she sees this charge on the credit card. :gah:

:thud:...the flexpay option saved my life for this very reason. If it's too much at once, minus well just break it up and deal with getting it slightly later.

Oddly enough every item I flex paid, ended up being limited edition numbers below #100. Think that was just luck of the draw though. Best of luck and all else fails:

"Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge!"

awwww ____... I am out 700 bucks in a month, but gain a huge chunk of polystone.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

polystone that is finely molded to look like Thor...eases the pain a bit
:wink1:

I'm totally psyched for this one.

Last edited:
:thud:...the flexpay option saved my life for this very reason. If it's too much at once, minus well just break it up and deal with getting it slightly later.

Oddly enough every item I flex paid, ended up being limited edition numbers below #100. Think that was just luck of the draw though. Best of luck and all else fails:

"Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge!"

Listen to this man. Flex can do wonders :lecture

Back