Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw on my shipping notice that it is going to cost $52.17 to ship this bad boy. :slap

Good thing I haven't bought much from SS lately because this one is going to set me back 7 bills when all is said and done, but it is going to be oh so worth it. :yess:

Just saw on my shipping notice that it is going to cost $52.17 to ship this bad boy. :slap

Good thing I haven't bought much from SS lately because this one is going to set me back 7 bills when all is said and done, but it is going to be oh so worth it. :yess:

oh man that's alot...that said it's going to be a beast and that will justify it when you open the box. I can't wait for mine...but it's on flex so I won't get it till around Aug sometime. Till then I'll just soak up the awesomeness from everyone else's in hand pictures. :yess:

oh man that's alot...that said it's going to be a beast and that will justify it when you open the box. I can't wait for mine...but it's on flex so I won't get it till around Aug sometime. Till then I'll just soak up the awesomeness from everyone else's in hand pictures. :yess:

I'll make sure to post plenty of pics. I'm guessing the size of the shipping box will rival that of the Hulk and Thing PFs.

Still haven't figured out where I am going to put him yet. :lol

I'll make sure to post plenty of pics. I'm guessing the size of the shipping box will rival that of the Hulk and Thing PFs.

Still haven't figured out where I am going to put him yet. :lol

Swet...I think once this piece is finally released home remodeling stores are going to get an economic boost.

I am tottally waiting to see your guys's in hand pics and hoping i love them!! so i can become more broke then i already am.

I am tottally waiting to see your guys's in hand pics and hoping i love them!! so i can become more broke then i already am.

Ya know I counted the other day and I just started collecting roughly 2 months ago and I already have 17 statues. (6 on hand the rest are coming or I'm paying them through flex pay) The Thor bust is one...going to be tight till May, but be SO worth it in the end.

:panic:

LOL in all the years ive been here he has put down every awesome piece ever made, just the fact that he would say this about thor must mean it is amazing!!!

LOL in all the years ive been here he has put down every awesome piece ever made, just the fact that he would say this about thor must mean it is amazing!!!

:):):)

Not every statue is sure to please all collectors, but I'm still holding onto my initial impressions of this 1:1 and think it's going to be unbelievable in person.

Pic looks crazy, but Thor himself looks a little old imo :lol

Yea I've heard that complaint however I tend to not see this portrayal of him as old as much as rugged battle tested Thor. Sure the obvious image Thor brings to most peoples minds is a strong youthful guy basically some what like Chris in the upcoming Thor movie, however I took what sideshow did with this 1:1 more as a raw and gritty take on Thor.

As a majority of statues don't hit the mark with every fan of a character or collector in general, people will be torn on this one till hands on pictures are available. That said, I personally see more depth in this avenue SS took with the Thor 1:1 and love the fact that it makes me think this dude has been through some serious battles and survived to stand in this epic pose. Totally loving this one.

Yet another 1:1 that will be added to my theater room, cant wait...bring on captain america

Probably "OMG!!!! Beard!!!!!" :wink1: :lol

Lol...SO SO true.

I wonder what kind of reaction this piece would get if it was sporting a beard. :dunno

Something about a beard on Thor that just seems a perfect fit to me.

Yet another 1:1 that will be added to my theater room, cant wait...bring on captain america

Agreed on all accounts...although I don't have a theater room and it's SO massive I'll probably have to attach it to my ceiling fan and have action Thor flying around in my living room :yess:

its all sad but true

Carnage, Wolvie and Thor all screamed cheap short cut to me at last years con..

Enjoy throwing your money away

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I don't have a theater room and it's SO massive I'll probably have to attach it to my ceiling fan and have action Thor flying around in my living room :yess:

:lol Awesome idea. Good job he doesn't have a beard; it might get caught in the fan! :lol

Back