Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk man, I wasn't feeling it during Spook this year and it just seemed like there's more selfish surrounding this hobby than giving, so....

I'm pondering it because I'd only be there to meet the Freaks and not really care for the Con or it being just a bonus. It's more of a trip to meet ppl in person and have fun in Cali. I just don't deal well with selfishness.

It would be a lot of fun! You have to come. This will probably be my only shot, with school and all.

I'm writing Santa a letter that says all I want for Christmas this year is to see Ski at SDCC. :1-1: :pray: :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Gonna give it some thought Mike, I grin every time I read the SDCC thread about the server problems, almost like Green Goblin would grin whenever he finds out that Peter is actually Spiderman :lecture

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Gonna give it some thought Mike, I grin every time I read the SDCC thread about the server problems, almost like Green Goblin would grin whenever he finds out that Peter is actually Spiderman :lecture

The servers are a joke at this point. I'm speechless at this point. It's like the SDCC gods don't want me buying tickets. :dunno I'll hang in there though.

They need to hire you to run those servers in extra for a few tickets and preview night passes.

Idk man, I wasn't feeling it during Spook this year and it just seemed like there's more selfish surrounding this hobby than giving, so....

I'm pondering it because I'd only be there to meet the Freaks and not really care for the Con or it being just a bonus. It's more of a trip to meet ppl in person and have fun in Cali. I just don't deal well with selfishness.

and crowds :lecture

pweez128648747279305205.jpg

I got my 4-day pass to SDCC, so you better be coming Dave! :impatient:

Waller, if Dave doesn't show, I'll stuff a bunch of balloons under my sleeves and shave my head, giving the illusion that Dave is there.

I'll walk around saying "Write that down!" and "Ex. or Fail!" Either way, you'll get the same effect with or without him.

Waller, if Dave doesn't show, I'll stuff a bunch of balloons under my sleeves and shave my head, giving the illusion that Dave is there.

I'll walk around saying "Write that down!" and "Ex. or Fail!" Either way, you'll get the same effect with or without him.

Don't forget "In da face!"

:yess:

I am getting this piece and I really am hoping it turns out every bit as good as advertised. Or Eli smash SideShow!

I kid I kid.

Back