Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Snad. Definitely going to be the centre piece of my collection. Sounds really big. The seller said I'm going to need a big front door when this arrives. I never thought I would get to own this but I've been completely focused on just the main characters I really want lately & now I'm 2 Grails down the 3rd I should have in a couple of payments & then that just leaves Spiderman. I've been lucky the sellers have let me pay over a few payments because that helped me out getting these.

Thanks Snad. Definitely going to be the centre piece of my collection. Sounds really big. The seller said I'm going to need a big front door when this arrives. I never thought I would get to own this but I've been completely focused on just the main characters I really want lately & now I'm 2 Grails down the 3rd I should have in a couple of payments & then that just leaves Spiderman. I've been lucky the sellers have let me pay over a few payments because that helped me out getting these.

I did the same with multiple payments with board members. Beibg part of the community rocks. Ebay can screw itself.

I have to ask, what is a fair price for an Ex of this Thor? I'm extremely tempted to pick one up (if I can be creative with explaining it to my wife). I had no idea this piece existed until a few months ago, and I LOVE it. I've never seen it in person, though...is it really as good as it looks

I have to ask, what is a fair price for an Ex of this Thor? I'm extremely tempted to pick one up (if I can be creative with explaining it to my wife). I had no idea this piece existed until a few months ago, and I LOVE it. I've never seen it in person, though...is it really as good as it looks

You're going to love it. I'm a huge Thor fan and this is one of my favorite pieces. As for price, there's one on here for 900

No it is better

No worries RB. Hope you sell it soon. Your selling it for a great price to

I think so, its in immaculation condition too with art box and shipper. Plus i'm offering the chance to meet myself in person when the statue is collected...i mean thats surely reason enough to buy this! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

On a serious note, having it as a collection only is proper hindering me from selling it. I've had alot of interest with some great offers but just cant get down to London and pick it up. Oh well, i'll be patient and hope that when Thor 2 gets released later this year that it would hopefully tempt someone who lives close by :pray:

:rotfl I already have Thor but i'll be over to watch Avengers with you and the family. What pizza and beer do you like? :wink1:

Horaay! :family the more the merrier mate...unfortunately i dont eat Pizza and i actually dont drink beer or alchohol! :monkey4 very true...i'm afraid im one of those 'my body is a temple' kinda guys and i like to take care of my PECS, ABS and GUNS! :yess:

Horaay! :family the more the merrier mate...unfortunately i dont eat Pizza and i actually dont drink beer or alchohol! :monkey4 very true...i'm afraid im one of those 'my body is a temple' kinda guys and i like to take care of my PECS, ABS and GUNS! :yess:

:lol I'll just call you Thor from now on then. Ok i'll bring Salad and Carrot juice. :hi5:

:lol I'll just call you Thor from now on then. Ok i'll bring Salad and Carrot juice. :hi5:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i'n not as bad as i say i am, i know some guys can take fitness pretty seriously, almost becomes an obsession whereas i like to train maybe 3 times a week (at home) i find gyms too pretensious! I cant eat Pizza cos it just never agrees with me and i hardly ever drink alchohol cos 9 times out of 10 i'll always end up naked at the end of the night! And for some that may not always be a good thing! :slap

Very puny Frodo.

Ski

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i'n not as bad as i say i am, i know some guys can take fitness pretty seriously, almost becomes an obsession whereas i like to train maybe 3 times a week (at home) i find gyms too pretensious! I cant eat Pizza cos it just never agrees with me and i hardly ever drink alchohol cos 9 times out of 10 i'll always end up naked at the end of the night! And for some that may not always be a good thing! :slap

Jays definitely coming round with the beers now :lol

Back