Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay is puny as well, I remember whenever he was 5 and started collecting, so he is the ultimate newb.

I remember his first beer as well. :duff

Ski

Very puny Frodo.

Ski

:rotfl Hey Ski, i challange you to a battle of the biceps! My 19 inch guns against your 16's :yess:

Jays definitely coming round with the beers now :lol

:rotfl remember, non-alcholic beers please :hi5:

It's here, Pic's for RB

5asu6azy.jpg

Box in a Box
yvyne7u8.jpg

Getting there :)
6y7e9yna.jpg

The wings are fine :wink1:
juvany5e.jpg

AWESOME :rock
asegaty2.jpg

This thing is huge, I love it. Seriously there's some great pictures of this thing but until you see it in person you'll never understand how amazing this thing really is. Hopefully I'll be saying the same thing about Captain America in a few weeks time :yess:

This thing is huge, I love it. Seriously there's some great pictures of this thing but until you see it in person you'll never understand how amazing this thing really is. Hopefully I'll be saying the same thing about Captain America in a few weeks time :yess

Nope, what's good about Captain is the Ex accessories, but this statue of Thor dwarfs a lot of PF's it's the length of this sucker that makes him all the more impressive.

Although IMO, Captain Ex and Ironman Classic Ex were some of the best Exclusives Sideshow put out.

Congrats.

Ski

The Reg is how I want to display Caps so I'm more than happy about that but I understand what your saying because Ex turned Caps nearly into a whole new statue :)

It's here, Pic's for RB

5asu6azy.jpg

Box in a Box
yvyne7u8.jpg

Getting there :)
6y7e9yna.jpg

The wings are fine :wink1:
juvany5e.jpg

AWESOME :rock
asegaty2.jpg

This thing is huge, I love it. Seriously there's some great pictures of this thing but until you see it in person you'll never understand how amazing this thing really is. Hopefully I'll be saying the same thing about Captain America in a few weeks time :yess:

Wow! Great pics RB thanks so much mate! Massive congrats, loos emmense doesn't it! Sending you a PM bro :clap

It's time to grab a sledge hammer and tie a blanket around your neck.

Drink a few while your at it :chug, don't be sober like Frodobaghead :love.

Ski

PM sent RB

So Ski is being a bit mean is he. You go round there RB & give him a body slam. I'd do it but I live to far from him :lol

Back