Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to say that this statue is not bad. I like both faces but the regular looks a bit better.
I dont really like the whole mixed media with actual fabric lol, they should leave that for the hot toys or so, in my opinion.
Look at the upcoming Storm PF, that cape looks so lame!!
The PF Joker, his suit gets all wrinkled and the suit tails bended... not cool.
However a PF Sauron with velvet Black cape would be awesome. Perhaps I just have mixed feelings in this mixed media stuff.

I got to say that this statue is not bad. I like both faces but the regular looks a bit better.
I dont really like the whole mixed media with actual fabric lol, they should leave that for the hot toys or so, in my opinion.
Look at the upcoming Storm PF, that cape looks so lame!!
The PF Joker, his suit gets all wrinkled and the suit tails bended... not cool.
However a PF Sauron with velvet Black cape would be awesome. Perhaps I just have mixed feelings in this mixed media stuff.

I have to disagree...the mixed media looks great to me. Sure,there are some cases that I really think it failed...Wolverine PF and Sabertooth PF but for the most part, I like the cloth additions. In the case of Thor and Cap PF, it looks great to me.

When you get your wife to the curb, she becomes your what? :panic:

Ski

Uhhh, at the risk of sounding like an idiot, I'm gonna say I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Are you giving me **** for not getting the EX? If so, whatevs...plenty happy with the regular if it means Im not dropping 1k.

Uhhh, at the risk of sounding like an idiot, I'm gonna say I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Are you giving me **** for not getting the EX? If so, whatevs...plenty happy with the regular if it means Im not dropping 1k.

I've been drinking heavily and Skiman has been sniffing turpentine fumes, so don't read too much into what we posted. :lol

EX or fail.:lecture

Another Thor pf converted into Thor Thunderstrike.

2wno715.jpg

vgrbzt.jpg

ei8jtj.jpg

looks good, but think i like the first conversion better. i might have to get one of my non perfect ones done. some reason one of them, minty out of the box, had a hole in the fabric:gah:, so it's a perfect candidate to be converted.

looks good, but think i like the first conversion better. i might have to get one of my non perfect ones done. some reason one of them, minty out of the box, had a hole in the fabric:gah:, so it's a perfect candidate to be converted.
I am looking for another thor pf to convert into Thor ages of Thunder. If you want to unload with a reasonable price, shoot me a pm.

Awesome Conversion man, always the best. Try a Beta Ray Bill on for size :horror

Lol, now that would truely be classic and one of a kind....i wouldn't do it though as i'm not a fan of the character, or for that matter even have a clue who he was until i joined the forums.:monkey3

Back