Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachfox

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found some pics from other site, planning to share with you guys. :lol

Look at the size of the box!! The detail of the statue!!

Damn nice! :rock

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Thor is here!

That is one of the best PFs ever. These pics are dismal, and make everything washed out. Yet the brilliance of the piece is clearly evident still. This PF will definitely give the Doom piece, a run for its money. Granted, until I see better pics, the tilt is still in the Doom PF's favour. Right now, it's pretty close.

In the close up of his face, Thor looks like he hasn't been getting enough sleep and is malnourished. :lol

I'm sure it's 'cause of the lighting though.

Thor looks like he hasn't been getting enough sleep and is malnourished. :lol

I'm sure it's 'cause of the lighting though.

Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. His face looks a little worn. Looking forward to all the pics to come though. The proto looked great at SDCC.

don't try box me in fool.....It's all about the streets :D

gang%20related.jpg

it may of been mentioned before, but is thors cape fabric?? it almost looks like poly, but maybe they have wires in it to give it the wind blown look.

so then, since they didn't make the largest piece on thor out of any fabric, then what else other than his pants and shirt are fabric or mixed media???
seems to be not much of a pf, if his cape is sculpted.

so then, since they didn't make the largest piece on thor out of any fabric, then what else other than his pants and shirt are fabric or mixed media???
seems to be not much of a pf, if his cape is sculpted.

people make this mistake all the time about the true definition of Premium Format. It doesn't necessarily have to be a mixed media/ratio kinda thing. Premium Format should be taken exactly how it's worded... it's a premium item.

people make this mistake all the time about the true definition of Premium Format. It doesn't necessarily have to be a mixed media/ratio kinda thing. Premium Format should be taken exactly how it's worded... it's a premium item.
You're so wise, like a miniature Buddha covered in hair. :D

i agree, but i would of been nice to have a fabric cap. maybe they tried it though and couldn't get it to look up to their standards. it may of made the overall statue look cheapy.
i would not doubt that you may see some customs later on with some clothe capes.

i agree, but i would of been nice to have a fabric cap. maybe they tried it though and couldn't get it to look up to their standards. it may of made the overall statue look cheapy.
i would not doubt that you may see some customs later on with some clothe capes.

It was explained earlier that the fabric would not provide the right look at the shoulders where his cape flows upward before hanging. I'm glad they went with the sculpted cape as it provides a smoother look of flow. Take one look at the fabric cape on the Batman PF and you'll never want a fabric cape on any piece, trust me.:D

Back