Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Thor Reg yesterday. Payed $375 plus s&h due to small damage on the right wrist band which I will fix shortly with some epoxy putty and paint. Aside from this he is in perfect shape.

This is a awesome statue. I knew from the measurements and the pictures that this was going to be a big statue but man... I didn't expect this. He makes Skaar look pretty average. A very powerful looking piece.

Just got my Thor Reg yesterday. Payed $375 plus s&h due to small damage on the right wrist band which I will fix shortly with some epoxy putty and paint. Aside from this he is in perfect shape.

This is a awesome statue. I knew from the measurements and the pictures that this was going to be a big statue but man... I didn't expect this. He makes Skaar look pretty average. A very powerful looking piece.

One of the best.

Ski

Ya I believe it. It's one of my best for sure. He's so imposing. They spared no detail in making Thor jacked like a Norse God should be. The vascularity and details of his arms and elbows are really impressive. The sculpted cape is unreal. It has all these fine lines running through it that no picture seems to capture. The pose is just epic how he is reaching to the heavens with Mjolnir.

Hopefully I get a little time to fix his wrist band during my x-mas holidays.

Another Thor pf converted into Thor Thunderstrike.

2wno715.jpg

vgrbzt.jpg

ei8jtj.jpg

hope SS will make modern thor just like u did......... :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Back