Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in ! And my first pics of the years ! :banana

pizzathor5mb2.jpg

pizzathor6yl5.jpg

pizzathor7hg0.jpg

pizzathor8ja1.jpg

pizzathor4pp8.jpg

Happy new year ! :peace

Whoa pizza!! killer pics

It's availble for decent prices on ebay. Barring any budget constraints.

regs are going for a bargain right now, don't know about ex. versions though.

Totally agree about the regulars going for peanuts [compared to some other pieces like the X-Men v Sentinel #1]. I saw a Thor PF sell on eBay the other day for something like USD186. WTF? :horror

Totally agree about the regulars going for peanuts [compared to some other pieces like the X-Men v Sentinel #1]. I saw a Thor PF sell on eBay the other day for something like USD186. WTF? :horror

What's the Ex's go for, really doesn't matter but I'm curious... I wouldn't sell it that cheap or sell it in general :rock

Im interested in the bearded version , but would like to know the story behind it does anyone happen to know what # thor comic he had this in? would like to check it out ?

Im interested in the bearded version , but would like to know the story behind it does anyone happen to know what # thor comic he had this in? would like to check it out ?

Thor Vol 5: The Reigning. Although I'm sure there are lots of others where he sports the same style of beard...

I loved those issues (I think it was #68 through #74)! Remember how he looked after wolverine cut off his arm and then all hell broke loose on Asgard. Dan Jurgens knocked the story out the ballpark! Gotta read it bro!!!

Last edited:
What's the Ex's go for, really doesn't matter but I'm curious... I wouldn't sell it that cheap or sell it in general :rock

i think they're in the $400 range, though i wouldn't sell my two for that, i like them both displayed each with different heads.

Last edited:
Today I was totaly shocked when I walked in at a local store called cartoon kingdome and to my surprise they had THOR PF on display.

WOW !!! that pf is so huge and so detail.
pure awsomenessss !!!

congratz to all of you that got one.

Today I was totaly shocked when I walked in at a local store called cartoon kingdome and to my surprise they had THOR PF on display.

WOW !!! that pf is so huge and so detail.
pure awsomenessss !!!

congratz to all of you that got one.

Thanks Snake he is definitely a piece that pulls all the Marvels together! :rock

Thanks Snake he is definitely a piece that pulls all the Marvels together! :rock

October 2008 I owned only a Wolverine Com aquired directly from SS in 2006 before I even knew what they were about or what the product even meant as a collectible.

All I knew was that I had stumbled upon a cool looking representation of a character whom I enjoyed so much so I bought him.

Fast forward 3 1/2 months and I now own a Thor PF, Cap PF, Hulk PF, Thing PF, Spiderman PF, Punisher PF, SIM Com and my Wolverine Com.

Man has it been a rollercoaster ride with trying to convince my wife that I really needed those items!

I'm happy to own them and i'm happy to be on this forum with like individuals.

Now all we need is Cinemamaquette to make a Marvel statue in the same scale as their new 32" Predator because that is the CRAZIEST statue I have ever layed my eyes on!

Long Live Marvel, SS and this Forum plus all their inhabitants!

:banana:chew:banana

WOW those are nice photos!

Thor and Cap together look really cool, Cap looks pissed....lol!

The close up of the feathers is insane detailed!

First pics I've seen that come close to Squid's pics in quality.

Thanks for posting them.

Last edited:
Quick question...

My PF's and Com are in a dry BUT cold room. It's the only place I have for them but the room sits above a non insulated garage (for now) that is isolated from the rest of the main living space. It's an awesome Sun room in the summer though.

The temp hovers around 40-55 degrees during the winter, I live in NY.

Can the cold damage the Poly, clothes or whatever glue they may be using under the clothes.

Thank You

Quick question...

My PF's and Com are in a dry BUT cold room. It's the only place I have for them but the room sits above a non insulated garage (for now) that is isolated from the rest of the main living space. It's an awesome Sun room in the summer though.

The temp hovers around 40-55 degrees during the winter, I live in NY.

Can the cold damage the Poly, clothes or whatever glue they may be using under the clothes.

Thank You

My grey Hulk and extra Thor Ex. are currently in my garage up on shelves. It is also dry, but has gotten pretty nipply on a few occasions, but does stay pleasantly cooler in the summers. I recently pulled out my Iron Man Ex. and Classic Spidey after having them boxed in the garage for almost a year, but both came out as nice as the day I bought them. Personally, I would be a lot more concerned about moisture infiltrating the foam innards than I would the surrounding temperature, which is another good reason to keep the plastic bags and brown shippers they come with. Being well-sealed up should keep any moisture out and, in my case at least, even a sometimes cold garage doesn't seem to have had any ill effects. Obviously, though, when I have the space, everything will be displayed inside.

Ryan

Back