Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few grails coming along, but I'm not revealing them until it's all said and done... There's about 4 pieces that I will reveal when the time comes! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Should be fun....

I so love gawking at everyone elses collections and how they're set up (sometimes just as important as the actal item itself)!

I'm so freaking nosey!

It's truly an addiction although at least i'm not out on the street all coked up
type of addiction, is what I tell my wife when she starts giving me ^^^^....LOL

Although I could see myself all strung up on Polystone.....

Should be fun....

I so love gawking at everyone elses collections and how they're set up (sometimes just as important as the actal item itself)!

I'm so freaking nosey!

It's truly an addiction although at least i'm not out on the street all coked up
type of addiction, is what I tell my wife when she starts giving me ^^^^....LOL

Although I could see myself all strung up on Polystone.....

I do the same with my significant other, actually I don't have a shelve so we'll c how well I can display these guys... REALLLY need to buy a BESTA... Gonna do it someday LOL. :monkey2

I do the same with my significant other, actually I don't have a shelve so we'll c how well I can display these guys... REALLLY need to buy a BESTA... Gonna do it someday LOL. :monkey2

I don't like any of those Acrylic-Glass cases.

Takes away from the item, especially in pictures.

I like them out in the open all posed next to each other (as long as no pets or kids to knock them over) collecting dust!

:chew

I don't like any of those Acrylic-Glass cases.

Takes away from the item, especially in pictures.

I like them out in the open all posed next to each other (as long as no pets or kids to knock them over) collecting dust!

:chew

U like them collecting dust? :monkey3

You and me both! :lol

I've got everything displayed in a curio and on columns right now, but I'd like a "besta" or something that's more enclosed.

U like them collecting dust? :monkey3

Not really, just cracking a joke

I do gently clean them but I prefer having them out with no acrylic or glass coming between the piece and my eyes. I know, i'm crazy.

That being said, posing them next to each other means being real careful.

I do gently clean them but I prefer having them out with no acrylic or glass coming between the piece and my eyes. I know, i'm crazy.

U gonna get Doom since you've chosen him as ur new avi?

Yeah,I hate the way statues look displayed in glass cases......I can go to my LCS and see that.

I notice on Thor's right hip "his right" his belt has what looks to be a production error, and is abundant with these Thors... why is that?

I notice on Thor's right hip "his right" his belt has what looks to be a production error, and is abundant with these Thors... why is that?

Do u have a pic Eli? I haven't heard of too many instances of this, I can only remember of one other person here that got a replacement because of a belt issue.

U gonna get Doom since you've chosen him as ur new avi?

Skiman...let me tell ya...

I have hit my financial and marital max!

After my Punisher PF arrives tomorrow, I am DONE DONE DONE until SS announces another PF or Comi that I like (although Ghost Rider sure is tempting).

I'm still working on trying to see what I need to do to be able to aquire a RG IM (30/70 chance of this though) and as much as I don't want anything but Marvel, man is that Cinemaquette Predator jaw dropping! Best of the year probably!

As it is now I just cancelled Cap's LSB (sure looks good though).

I'm actually ok with this because i'm not really interested in mixing villians within the group UNLESS I can get them all and have one table with all of the heros facing another table that has all the villians that I would like to own (GG, RS, Doom, Abom, Juggs etc).

But since I can't do that.....I think i'll stay away from the villians.

I am however excited for any new PF-Comi announcements from SS, expecially with the new movies coming out like Wolverine, IM2, Thor, Cap and Avengers all within the next couple of years! YOWZA!

Seriously speaking, the past few and especially the following couple of years are all a dream come true for me (and many others i'm sure) because of these movies and SS collectibles Marvel line.

Truly a dream come true i'm living. A Cap, Thor and Avengers movie! Holy Crap!

Regarding my Avi.....I was watching Conan and then just decided to mix Thulsa with Doom because i'm stupid that way....:)

Hmmm, Ghost Rider, how does everyone like him.

Man, I was just looking at the Juggs Comi, 26 inches! WOW!

Peace out..and if you don't like Peace...then just War out.

Last edited:
Skiman...let me tell ya...
Man, I was just looking at the Juggs Comi, 26 inches! WOW!

Eh? if Juggs = Juggernaut, and 26 inches = 12 + 12 + 2 inches and Comi = Comiquette... then does this mean a 26 inch Juggernaut Comiquette... or better still, does it mean a 26 inch Juggernaut Comiquette from head to toe, without a base!?! :chew:chew:banana

Or am I just trippin'? :rolleyes:

Eh? if Juggs = Juggernaut, and 26 inches = 12 + 12 + 2 inches and Comi = Comiquette... then does this mean a 26 inch Juggernaut Comiquette... or better still, does it mean a 26 inch Juggernaut Comiquette from head to toe, without a base!?! :chew:chew:banana

Or am I just trippin'? :rolleyes:

It's on the SS website...

I kinda always liked his aggressive action look they bestowed upon him plus his face and helmet look nice.

Still not getting him though....I've hit my ceiling.

Hi, I'm seriously thinking up picking this guy up, he'd be my largest collectible purchase ever. I've usually stuck with cheap action figures but picking up my first Hot Toy got me to open my wallet a little. What do you guys think? Is he worth getting? A good first large buy ($200+)? Or is my money better spent on something else?

Back