Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grey Hulk and extra Thor Ex. are currently in my garage up on shelves. It is also dry, but has gotten pretty nipply on a few occasions, but does stay pleasantly cooler in the summers. I recently pulled out my Iron Man Ex. and Classic Spidey after having them boxed in the garage for almost a year, but both came out as nice as the day I bought them. Personally, I would be a lot more concerned about moisture infiltrating the foam innards than I would the surrounding temperature, which is another good reason to keep the plastic bags and brown shippers they come with. Being well-sealed up should keep any moisture out and, in my case at least, even a sometimes cold garage doesn't seem to have had any ill effects. Obviously, though, when I have the space, everything will be displayed inside.

Ryan

Thank you for your advise.

Dry definately for me as well, just cold and dry though.

Moisture is the enemy of all collectibles, carpets and basements, no doubt about that.

Cool pics main!!! I just picked up a Thor from Gruson and I cant wait to get it!!!!

You'll love it. Initially he was a pass for me but then I saw pics and figured it looked cool so bought an exclusive. Was floored when I took him out of the box. Awesome sculpt. The bearded head is a must for me.

You'll love it. Initially he was a pass for me but then I saw pics and figured it looked cool so bought an exclusive. Was floored when I took him out of the box. Awesome sculpt. The bearded head is a must for me.

DAAAAMMMMNNN, i JUST GOT A REG. but he still looks awesome man....I cant wait to get him....:monkey5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My FINAL PF arrives next week, the Punisher Reg and i'm working on a RG IM if the planets align correctly. I wish Cimemaquette would produce a Marvel piece that equals their Predator! Imagine a 32" Wolv, Cap, IM or Hulk, doh!

That's it, after starting this 4 months ago and many battles with the wife, I purchased all that I wanted.

No desire for any SS Villian PF's, Busts or Dio's (not even Hulk vs Spidey or Sentinel 1) although Green Goblin is tempting and so is the Capt America LSB :(

No desire for any Bowens although Juggernaut is tempting.

No desire for any other line outside of Marvel.

Done until SS announces another Marvel PF or Comi that is a must buy!

Thank you to this Forum for helping me jump into this madness and don't kid yourselves, it is pure madness!

Peace.

Last edited:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My FINAL PF arrives next week, the Punisher Reg and i'm working on a RG IM if the planets align correctly. I wish Cimemaquette would produce a Marvel piece that equals their Predator!

That's it, after starting this 4 months ago and many battles with the wife, I purchased all that I wanted.

No desire for any SS Villian PF's or Dio's (not even Hulk vs Spidey or Sentinel 1) although Green Goblin is tempting.

No desire for any Bowens although Juggernaut is tempting.

No desire for any other line outside of Marvel.

Done until SS announce another Marvel PF or Comi that is a must buy!

Thank you to this Forum for helping me jump into this madness and don't kid yourselves, it is pure madness!

Peace.

When did you get the Spidey Ex.?

Awesome collection jy!!! I received my Thor today and he is just Awesome man, I cant wait to get my Hulk from jbinny this coming week... As for the Juggernaut from Bowen, I suggest you get him, I just got an AP Juggy and he is the ^^^^!!!!

When did you get the Spidey Ex.?

TODAY!! LOL

$439 shipped, no styro, no outer SS shipping box, just the color art box which wasn't intact (I knew all this going into it).

It arrived today.....like this....I lucked out that there was no damage. The person protected him well enough to withstand the abuse....whew.

This is what it looked like:

picture.php

picture.php

I almost had bought my Hulk w/o it's original styro until Ski talked me out of it and for that I will always be grateful.

I like Spidey.

I'm thinking of keeping my SIM.

Awesome collection jy!!! I received my Thor today and he is just Awesome man, I cant wait to get my Hulk from jbinny this coming week... As for the Juggernaut from Bowen, I suggest you get him, I just got an AP Juggy and he is the ^^^^!!!!

What is an AP Juggernaut if you don't mind me asking and please.....post pics of him for meeeeeeeee...

Yeah, HULK is a MUST OWN!

Thank you for the kind words. Can't wait to see your collection when it's done (wait, is it ever).

Man,

why oh why couldn't the Thor Ex have been a HUGE silver mug of frothy beer in his raised hand with the GOD Nector pouring out from the mug going towards his mouth, all in polystone glory....the foam and all!

As much as the beard is cool, I prefer a beer mug befitting a God of Thunder!

Man, i'm going to go down a beer right about now, brb!

Time for a poll.

Should I:

A. Keep my SIM
B. Sell my SIM
C. Donate it to Charity
D. Place it under the wheel of my truck and drive over it
E. Prostitute it to the horny DC direct figures
F. Put a hat and bra on it and leave it in my collection

Time for a poll.

Should I:

A. Keep my SIM
B. Sell my SIM
C. Donate it to Charity
D. Place it under the wheel of my truck and drive over it
E. Prostitute it to the horny DC direct figures
F. Put a hat and bra on it and leave it in my collection

Sell him to me... I need him....:naughty

Sell him to me... I need him....:naughty

LOL

Nah, you wouldn't like him.

While i'm fortunate to not have ended up with one of the systemic paint and scratch blemish ones....

I caused a paint chip (yes, me...ughhh) onto his fist pinky BECAUSE his fist doesn't correctly sit exactly in the base crater (as it should), instead his fist rests on the edge of the freaking crater with the fist airborne and not touching the protective paper inside the crater as it should. It's hard to explain w/o seeing it but SquiderM3 was kind enough to send me a closeup of how it should be and mine doesn't look like his!

If I place his fist inside the crater (it fits as it should), his foot, the one with the power plug underneath it, doesn't line up with hold in the base!

It's almost like you have to bend his arm just an inch to get it to fit inside the crater but it's freaking polystone and it ain't bending nor will I even attempt doing that!

Oh well, he's still pretty kick ass and the lights work plus the rest of him is in great shape.

Last edited:
Back