Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i know is i'm glad that i have extra out biuldings to hold all of the boxes, cause i wouldn't have the room if i had to keep them in the house.

I got three of them in my room now and my wife is going to kill me for taking out so much room in the house :(

yeah he had about 10-12 items sell at the same time, and his description was identical for each one.

I know! LOL. Man, he certainly does have a lot of PF EXs... and what's this about groceries being more important than this hobby of mine!? hogwash I say! Rather be hungry and have the Avengers all around me for protection :banana:chew

Seriously though, I thought you already had a Thor PF EX?

I've got a spare regular but as has been said already, the box is a real killer... :banghead

Wonder how long long I've gotta hang on this to sell it for $400 plus shipping on the bay? :confused:

ok i just got mine delivered today from play.com

holly molly guacamolly!

its stunning.

just wanted to check a couple of things though so your help will be appreciated.
1. there is something rattling inside the base, dont know what. is that normal?
2. there is a patch on the inside of his cape, directly opposite his butt, that is unpainted. you cant see it straight away but its quite a substantial unpainted patch.

anyone else have these? should i return this baby for a replacement?

Still no word on mine yet... :rolleyes:

I've also e-mailed SS twice to ask about the shipment to my retailer, and still no reply.
I first e-mailed them a month ago, and again a couple of days ago.
THey better reply... :emperor

ok i just got mine delivered today from play.com

holly molly guacamolly!

its stunning.

just wanted to check a couple of things though so your help will be appreciated.
1. there is something rattling inside the base, dont know what. is that normal?
2. there is a patch on the inside of his cape, directly opposite his butt, that is unpainted. you cant see it straight away but its quite a substantial unpainted patch.

anyone else have these? should i return this baby for a replacement?

If play.com offer replacement, just go for it. :D

Just been on the phone to them. Very helpful. They're picking it up Monday morning and I'll have a replacement within the week. Sweet!
Cant be having an unpainted rattling statue of £200!

The rattle inside the base is common, I almost didn't hear anyone that didn't have it, it's the piece of the punch hole from where they inserted the stud/peg to support Thor.

Today arrived my Thor Premium Format .. Beautiful and Amazing (and big) statue

pics ...and sorry for the preview, it's only in Spanish at Spanish forums ... my english it's very poor to do a summary

Sw00300.jpg

Sw00301.jpg

Sw00302.jpg

Sw00303.jpg

Sw00304.jpg

Sw00305.jpg

Sw00306.jpg

Sw00307.jpg

Sw00308.jpg

Wow, that looks awesome posed on the bookshelf!

I always had a desire for PF Thor, but these pictures have sold me! I still have lots of stuff on preorder, but in between I hope I can save enough money for a Thor. I hope he's still available from online retailers in a few months from now!

OK I'm seriously p!ssed off now.
A week ago I cancelled my Thor from SS cause I was getting him from Play.com
The lady said that they had already charged my card around $400, which was £280, but that she would issue a refund with the cancellation.
So I check my account today and indeed they had returned my $400.
Only but this time, $400 was only worth £260.
So I lost £20 in the exchange rate and have nothing to show for it...
HULK.... SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thor finally arrived today. Glad to say that he arrived in perfect condition.
Probably the best PF I've seen in person. Mine's number 946.

And yeah my pics are crap, so shut up.

Picture003.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Back