Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you say exclusive? me ears are ringing! LOL I thought the Thing Exclusive also had a second head with his mouth open? could you confirm...

I might consider swapping but you may have the sweeten the deal :chew

The Thing PF got offered to me for £135 all inclusive on eBay the other day... but that wasnt Exclusive
yes this is the exclusive it is called the international modern thing with trousers and there were only 250 produced by sideshow , but this version does not have the swappable head https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=72092

yes this is the exclusive it is called the international modern thing with trousers and there were only 250 produced by sideshow , but this version does not have the swappable head https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=72092

You know what? I'm interested... I'm not a Thing fan [plus I prefer the Classic Thing] but it beats hanging on to a second Thor PF, even if I could get some money from that if I'm patient enough...

If you give me the Thing PF + £60, I'll give you the Thor PF. :naughty

You know what? I'm interested... I'm not a Thing fan [plus I prefer the Classic Thing] but it beats hanging on to a second Thor PF, even if I could get some money from that if I'm patient enough...

If you give me the Thing PF + £60, I'll give you the Thor PF. :naughty

no sorry mate, i just wanted to do a straight swap i havent got any spare funds at the moment , it was just an idea , not to worry but if you change your mind its here .

He looks pretty sweet with the beard! :)

What Hulk statue is that in the background? the one where he's punching the ground...

Thats the diamond select hulk. He fits well with my other bowen statues. Especially with Bowen Juggernaut!

here's a pic or two, that i just took last night

2ptuwe0.jpg

317737o.jpg

2v7yxow.jpg

260x6px.jpg

it's funny how all three different sculpts have different skin tones. in the loki vs thor dio, his skin is almost white in comparison to the others.

after seeing my thor in the flesh so to speak, i still prefer the unshaven thor to the bearded version because it is the original look i suppose from when i used to read the comic when i was a kid.

@ Quadcent - really nice pics! I see you've got your Doom EX in the background as well... how large is the Doom EX compared to the Thor v Loki Dio?

quadcent, is this your house or office?

it's our house (basement) recently renovated, due to sewer backup:monkey4
takes forever to finish the little things. or maybe it's just me no getting off my ass.:confused:

@ Quadcent - really nice pics! I see you've got your Doom EX in the background as well... how large is the Doom EX compared to the Thor v Loki Dio?

i'll take some side by side shots later, i know one thing dooms a hell of alot heavier than thor-loki:lol

HEAVENS SCREAMED HIS NAME

'elo guys.. I know that so many pics of the Norse God have already been posted so we tried to capture him under the sunlight.. and wanted to create a scene like he is calling the Heavens or the Gods... :) Please forgive my excitement for being a newbee and all... But this PF is indeed one of a kind... :rock

thanks a lot for your lovely comments mateys.. this is my first Marvel PF.. now I'll be needing a CAP PF to assemble the avengers... :) and I believe the Classic Iron Man Comiquette will fit just fine with these PFs... what do you guys think... ?

Yup. Definitely agree, you've gotta assemble teh avengers! LOL

Thor PF + Hulk PF + Cap PF + SIM :)

But boy, that'll cost quite some money...

thanks a lot for your lovely comments mateys.. this is my first Marvel PF.. now I'll be needing a CAP PF to assemble the avengers... :) and I believe the Classic Iron Man Comiquette will fit just fine with these PFs... what do you guys think... ?

i agree, but the classic im,:monkey4
i cancelled mine, yes i shouldn't of ordered it imo.

like i posted earlier, with 3 more movies coming out, i'm sure ss will have more movie related statues coming in the future. and hopefully a modern pf. if not oh well, i'm not going to embarrass hulk, cap and thor by forcing them to stand along side classic:monkey4 im.

edit: oh yeah nice pics, i really like the city back drop. looks like he just rid the city of the criminal element.

Back