Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my thor pf just arrived today and i think he's broken. is his left leg supposed to free move? how is sideshow about repair/replace. i've bought plenty of this from them but never had this happen before. i found out about this site from being in the spooktacular chatroom. just what i was looking for!

my thor pf just arrived today and i think he's broken. is his left leg supposed to free move? how is sideshow about repair/replace. i've bought plenty of this from them but never had this happen before. i found out about this site from being in the spooktacular chatroom. just what i was looking for!

Call up SS on monday, they will have your item replaced. :D

No his leg should not move at all. Just give Sideshow Customer Service a call and they'll take care of you. As long as you bought this directly through Sideshow, you'll be fine. If you bought this from a secondary seller, you'll need to return it to them and let them take the matter up with Sideshow themselves.

Welcome to the forum where you will find other like minded people who spend all their "spare" money on expensive statues. By the way call Sideshow and they'll instruct you what to do.

I will be giving them a call as well - the belt on mine is damaged. Anyone else have this issue?

thor001Small.jpg

thor004Small.jpg

thor003Small.jpg

thor002Small.jpg

Interesting I'll check my belt today but I think I would notice something like that, looks like a paint smear or some kind of imprint...?!

Thor PF arrived. Box is beyond big. Bearded head has a busted wing edge so I'll be contacting SS shortly. Hopefully they can just send me a replacement.

IMG_1201t.jpg

IMG_1202t.jpg

IMG_1206t.jpg

IMG_1210t.jpg

That just looks like some styrofoam residue. I would try to remove it with a little rubbing alcohol. Sideshow will still accept the return. You have the pictures here to prove it.

I will be giving them a call as well - the belt on mine is damaged. Anyone else have this issue?

thor002Small.jpg

Back