Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA...thanks bro! I need to hit up ikea for another Besta unit...I'm out of space.

Yeah I seen that you moved the Green Goblin up to the top, I will have this display some day.... some day! :rock (after I get these damn brown boxes to a storage unit)

Looks great man!

He is HUGE....I picked up mine today and just opened him up. Very impressive piece. My wife gave me the evil eye because I already received a Hellboy and Jason Voorhees exclusive PFs last week.

Where did u get your Hellboy PF if you don't mind me asking? I also like the one with the corpse that he summoned on his back although I can't see him from your pic that piece is awesome!

Call up SS on monday, they will have your item replaced. :D

No his leg should not move at all. Just give Sideshow Customer Service a call and they'll take care of you. As long as you bought this directly through Sideshow, you'll be fine. If you bought this from a secondary seller, you'll need to return it to them and let them take the matter up with Sideshow themselves.

Welcome to the forum where you will find other like minded people who spend all their "spare" money on expensive statues. By the way call Sideshow and they'll instruct you what to do.

thanks for all the responses! i made arrangements to return my broken pf thor this week. thank god i don't have to pay for return shipping since that box is huge. how does sideshow work about the replacement? do i have to go back on the waitlist?

thanks for all the responses! i made arrangements to return my broken pf thor this week. thank god i don't have to pay for return shipping since that box is huge. how does sideshow work about the replacement? do i have to go back on the waitlist?

No no wait list, just once you contact Sideshow and let them know that your sending it back then that's all they should need to know...

Received my Thor PF but there's a small area at Thor's cape which has rough edges & looks chipped off. It's near Thor's right thigh. I'm unsure if it's part of the design or it's damaged. Also, the paintjob on the cape around the same area looks rough. For those with this statue, can you guys kindly help me confirm? I'm wondering if this is normal. Appreciate if you can help a newbie out.

3002610107_98df058ae5.jpg
3003445792_a3febea7bb.jpg

Last edited:
Received my Thor PF but there's a small area at Thor's cape which has rough edges & looks chipped off. It's near Thor's right thigh. I'm unsure if it's part of the design or it's damaged. Also, the paintjob on the cape around the same area looks rough. For those with this statue, can you guys kindly help me confirm? I'm wondering if this is normal. Appreciate if you can help a newbie out.

3002610107_98df058ae5.jpg
3003445792_a3febea7bb.jpg

I'll have to check mine out tonight, I'll get back with yah! :monkey3

Thanks in advance Skiman. Hope you can confirm & get back to me soon. Appreciate yr assistance.

For those with this statue, if it's convenient, hope you can help in any way. Thks.

Last edited:
I returned mine after noticing a small pin size hole in the blue thread covering one his legs.

The wait wasn't bad, the piece was replaced and returned to me in about a months time (in perfect condition).

Back