Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has finally shipped - with the exchange rate (now hovering around 30%), the $115 US to ship, the 13% tax and of course brokerage fees, this will be the most expensive piece I have ever purchased by far.

His left shoe should be touching the highest peak of the rock. If it's not, then something is wrong.

The part of the base where the raised foot is supposed to rest upon is approx 2" to 4" long (a third of a pen size or half of my pinky finger were the measurments, I didn't have a ruler) and the highest point on that small flat area is at the rear.

Going from front to rear, the decline is going towards the front therefore the front is the lowest part. It peaks at the rear with a small raised polystone nub that his foor rests on, right at the very rear of that 2-4" platform for his foot.

In other words, his ankle is not touching the base, just the middle and front of his Left boot.

Is that the wrong way?

Recieved mine today....Damn it's a nice statue.

StatueCollection3032.jpg

StatueCollection3030.jpg

Still nothing on my waitlist!:monkey2 Oh well......

I dont think the waitlist is going to come through on this one, unless you got on it a few days after sell out.

You should have just taken advantage of the live 30% discount and got one for $400 shipped. There were a few of them around for that price.

I dont think the waitlist is going to come through on this one, unless you got on it a few days after sell out.

You should have just taken advantage of the live 30% discount and got one for $400 shipped. There were a few of them around for that price.

Got mine for $330 shipped, brand new, Red edition....could care less about the beard, I'm no flipper.

Got mine for $330 shipped, brand new, Red edition....could care less about the beard, I'm no flipper.

sucks for you. Im glad you have an inferior version. Some people just settle for less i guess. :lol

PS: Im a flipper and I love it. :rock

Mine has finally shipped - with the exchange rate (now hovering around 30%), the $115 US to ship, the 13% tax and of course brokerage fees, this will be the most expensive piece I have ever purchased by far.
are you complaining ,or are you happy

No news for me yet. My WL for the exclusive converted some time ago, and, first I thought about canceling. But a few board members convinced me not to, some friendly, and some pretty harshly... Still, I'm looking forward to getting Thor; when I was young, he was one of the first Marvel chars that made an impression on me, I guess.

No news for me yet. My WL for the exclusive converted some time ago, and, first I thought about canceling. But a few board members convinced me not to, some friendly, and some pretty harshly... Still, I'm looking forward to getting Thor; when I was young, he was one of the first Marvel chars that made an impression on me, I guess.
You will be well pleased when you get this so hold on.

I just recieved my Thor Ex. and it is awesome looking. Just one problem his cape is cracked about halfway down I'm kinda dissapointed this will be the first statue that I have had this kind of problem with :eek: but hopefully it can all be taken care of. I got it off of ebay so the faster the better.

Recieved mine today....Damn it's a nice statue.

StatueCollection3032.jpg

StatueCollection3030.jpg

Awesome pics bro! Matches the frame in the background, not like that's ur spot for displaying him or anything but good pics for the time and moment! :rock

I just recieved my Thor Ex. and it is awesome looking. Just one problem his cape is cracked about halfway down I'm kinda dissapointed this will be the first statue that I have had this kind of problem with :eek: but hopefully it can all be taken care of. I got it off of ebay so the faster the better.

Wow, that's the first time I've heard of the crack cape, how in the heck did that happen must of gotten dropped during shipmint!

ouch! was the foam between the legs and cape still there when you got it? it had to have taken a hard fall!!!

Yeah, the chunck of foam was there between his leg and cape. the brown shipping box is beat up a little but the main box is fine so I don't know why it would crack like that.

are you complaining ,or are you happy

I guess a bit of both - the pounding the Canadian dollar is taking is making an already expensive hobby more difficult to keep up with - but Thor was one of my favourites as a kid, so I am happy to have such an awesome piece in my collection.

It took SS a week to send mine off after charging my card (should be here Friday). Hang in there.

Back