Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thor is here!

Got my Thor today and my FIRST PF (missed out on Cap :-() and it is incredible. I'm so glad they gave him his "classic" look and this will be such a stunning piece to display. The face sculpt is perfect.

I wonder if they tried using any kind of material for the boots/straps? It may have been hokey looking but I would've been interested to see what they experimented with.

And I didn't realize this while looking at all of the sneak pics but his great head sculpt and ultra boss helmet are pretty much hidden when viewing this piece straight-on. This will have to be displayed in a low setting to see the great detail on his head. Design flaw? I don't know...kind of. Still, an incredible piece and well worth the price! Love the cape and glad they went resin on that! God, I really need Cap now! And could you imagine a Hercules standing next to this one?!? BOSS!!

BB

Last edited:

This Looks like Fabio in a onsey... Lame just like the Cap PF, maybe even worse..

If you have this, Cap and the upcoming Namor.. All I can say is :lol< LOL!!!!!!!!!

Got my Thor today and my FIRST PF (missed out on Cap :-() and it is incredible. I'm so glad they gave him his "classic" look and this will be such a stunning piece to display. The face sculpt is perfect.

I wonder if they tried using any kind of material for the boots/straps? It may have been hokey looking but I would've been interested to see what they experimented with.

And I didn't realize this while looking at all of the sneak pics but his great head sculpt and ultra boss helmet are pretty much hidden when viewing this piece straight-on. This will have to be displayed in a low setting to see the the great detail on his head. Design flaw? I don't know...kind of. Still, an incredible piece and well worth the price! Love the cape and glad they went resin on that! God, I really need Cap now! And could you imagine a Hercules standing next to this one?!? BOSS!!

BB

where are the pics?! :tap

where are the pics?! :tap

Sorry, dude- I opened it up late at work where it was shipped to and my digital camera is at home. Here's a pic of me though...

buzzybean_head.jpg

This Looks like Fabio in a onsey... Lame just like the Cap PF, maybe even worse..

If you have this, Cap and the upcoming Namor.. All I can say is :lol< LOL!!!!!!!!!

So do you think your comments will sway people from liking this or persuade enough people to run out a throw all Cap PF's out the window or even cancel all Namor orders? Even if you hate Thor I can't see how you can deny this along with Cap is a great sculpt. What positive solutions do you have to make this a better sculpt or do just hate with nothing to add.

So do you think your comments will sway people from liking this or persuade enough people to run out a throw all Cap PF's out the window or even cancel all Namor orders? Even if you hate Thor I can't see how you can deny this along with Cap is a great sculpt. What positive solutions do you have to make this a better sculpt or do just hate with nothing to add.

he's just bitter because he can't run around in his brightly colored spandex or his sparkly green banana hammock without looking like a superhero wannabe :monkey1

The hot pants on Cap need to go, Very gay.. And the Onsey on Fabio is very questionable as well.. As for Namors green Speedo, very gay..

All three together would be gayer than gay. With that said... :lol < LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Thor is ready to do some aerobics... And Cap and Namor are trolling for some sausage with those hot pants and speedo.. *gay voice* Hello!...

100% not worthy of being in my collection.

The hot pants on Cap need to go, Very gay.. And the Onsey on Fabio is very questionable as well.. As for Namors green Speedo, very gay..

All three together would be gayer than gay. With that said... :lol < LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Thor is ready to do some aerobics... And Cap and Namor are trolling for some sausage with those hot pants and speedo.. *gay voice* Hello!...

dy6hw5.gif

Would have to agree on the gay trio...I've seen thor and cap in person so my opinion is valid. I don't think I need to see namor in person to make a final decision. HELLO! OH SNAP!

It seems to me that you have issues with "Gay" since you use the word so often to describe so many Heroes. I can't think of very many heroes that don't wear this type of clothes. It also appears that you have issues with men who have large sausages. I say better big than small. I glad these characters are not worthy for your collect because that gives someone else a chance to have them in theirs.

Last edited:

It seems to me that you have issues with "Gay" since you use the word so often to describe so many Heroes. I can't think of very many heroes that don't wear this type of clothes. It also appears that you have issues with men who have large sausages. I say better big than small. I glad these characters are not worthy for your collect becuase that gives someone else a chance to have them in theirs.

So I take it you have all three.. :lol < LOL!

Men w/ Large sausages= Slice of heaven.. I'm sure you can agree.. ;)

Back