Premium Format Thor is here!- POST YOUR PICS & REVIEWS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thor is here!

THOR6.jpg
[/IMG]

Jaw dropping. I have Thor Ex on the way but now I may regret having just sold my Ex Cap PF. And since Thor just wouldn't look right in my house without Cap he'll have to go too. I started a big thread about the typo on his hammer and they even fixed it. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Jaw dropping. I have Thor Ex on the way but now I may regret having just sold my Ex Cap PF. And since Thor just wouldn't look right in my house without Cap he'll have to go too. I started a big thread about the typo on his hammer and they even fixed it. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

DONT SELL THOR especially the Exclusive. Just use the Live.com discount on another Capt. Ex. Problem solved and the family reunites. :banana

very nice pictures. looks awesome.damn hopefully i get bumped on the waiting list.

The difference from excl. to normal will be 120$ for me as i buy directly here in germany. As i wont display the unshaved one i am really happy. :)

Thanks for the pics!

DONT SELL THOR especially the Exclusive. Just use the Live.com discount on another Capt. Ex. Problem solved and the family reunites. :banana

While I don't see myself buying another Cap I am curious about the live.com discount you mentioned? What exactly is it and what is it for?

awesome pics cant wait for mine should be here next week

now the big question... how long before it hits 1k?

great shots Cappy! now you're a Sideshow Freak, eh? :D

good to have ya over here bro!

btw, this Cap70 guy was the big inspiration for me to improve my photography skills. it's all his fault! ;)

While I don't see myself buying another Cap I am curious about the live.com discount you mentioned? What exactly is it and what is it for?

Kev, you can use live.com which is a search engine to get discounts through e-bay on BIN items. It usually varies but it usually hangs around 8%, this past week it was 35%. Basically whenever you search on live.com, example "Sideshow Hulk" and it pulls it up with a lil icon of a discount and the link to eBay then pick out a BIN auction to get the discount. The money back comes to ur paypal account or bank account 6 months later, which is my only drawback on the whole thing!

p.s. Captain comes on Tuesday and he'll likely be displayed with Red Skull and Thor PF Ex, what can I say :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

well, practically, it is only a big question for you

I believe most of the people on this board doesn't care if the collectible will get valuable or not.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

actually, i only posted that because it was brought up on statue forum. ask the guy i gave the option of buying my ex. for $50 over cost how much i really care about the potential value.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

actually, i only posted that because it was brought up on statue forum. ask the guy i gave the option of buying my ex. for $50 over cost how much i really care about the potential value.

Yep! Jbinny really has the "collector community" mentality and was EXTREMELY honest and truly wanted to help me get my hands on the Thor ex PF :D

I just got mine a few minutes ago delivered to my classroom, it is huge! The box is about the size of a small toddler. The Shipping box looks like its been through Hell though so it should be interesting to see if there is any damage. Obviously I'm not opening it until I get home but the anticipation is killing me! :lol

Back