Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stick an LED up my jack o lantern's backside?

:thwak

Do they make wireless button lights? That might work. This one is already decomposing, so it'd have to wait until next year. I bet I could make a killing if I could find a way to make it work.

Backside? Isn't it carved hollow? I mean I can't make it out from those pics. If it is, you could just hook up a LED to a couple of button cells using some solder and drop it in. And I'm pretty sure you can do some sorta wireless gimmick for it too; I don't know how though.

What I'd really like to ask is how the **** did you manage to grow such a tiny pumpkin?

Backside? Isn't it carved hollow? I mean I can't make it out from those pics. If it is, you could just hook up a LED to a couple of button cells using some solder and drop it in. And I'm pretty sure you can do some sorta wireless gimmick for it too; I don't know how though.

What I'd really like to ask is how the **** did you manage to grow such a tiny pumpkin?

Planted three months late. :(

No, it's not hollow. I just carved the face into it. It's really, really small.

sexy lady wins :yess: :lol
x :1-1:

:love

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread cleaned up as Shell uses her absolute power of an internet forum to abuse those lesser mortals :yess:

Now, this is a fun thread, has been here for years and will continue to be. Just for good measure I removed my formula comment, as it seems even a comment made in jest can have an adverse effect. *sigh* Let this be the end of it.

So, Lets have nothing spilling over here and no requests for bans please.

Fun thread remember, no lectures or arguments please.

Thank ya.
x :wave

Disclaimer - just for those that don't get it, I was joking about the 'absolute, abuse & power bit'.

I love this:

:woo, look at 'em go :lol
x

Last edited:
Oh, Shell...

k1qhh.gif

LOL...When my daughters let their guard down and show each other that they really do care about each other.

Back