Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm full of love. :dunno
A-HIPPY.jpg

I said love, not bugs.

Also, it's nice to see people refusing to fall for the standard bull____. Any legislator who refuses to raise the debt ceiling has an adamantium spine.

Period.

I said love, not bugs.

Also, it's nice to see people refusing to fall for the standard bull____. Any legislator who refuses to raise the debt ceiling has an adamantium spine.

Period.

Just wish they'd get penalized from their own paychecks for the continual BS instead of potentially punishing state and government employees because of their indecisive nitpickery.

I saw what could have been Jen's little sister this morning driving next to me in a KIA, same face, same haircut with the exception of it having some blue strips that were dyed.

Funny...based on the pictures of her here in the forums, I could have sworn I saw her, herself in a local supermarket last night.

In New England they're called camps.

Meatballs...:pfft:

picture.php

Nothing says separatist militia base like pink flamingos.

I thought it looked familiar...that was a funny movie!

I jest...but it is not very tactically sound. A pink roof will not fool a B2 stealth into not dropping a 2,000 pounder on it. Especially when you have two attack craft stored in the open on racks. And nobody will be fooled by by the disguising of SAMs as lawn ornaments. Although the anti-air radar disguised as an ornamental well IS pretty creative.

:)

Back