Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other day I was sorting out some stored military figures and found a tiny sidearm magazine I thought I'd lost years ago. The box comes in three separate hinged compartments and it ended up being in one of the other compartments. I was bummed when I thought it was lost 'cause it's a rare set and was otherwise complete.

Completing sets that you thought weren't is the best. I find old action figures in my attic, etc. and nothing is as satisfying as finding the 4mm gun that went with it.

attachment.php

My kitchen just got a lot more fun.

I still need something big enough to plug the upright into. This works for the electrics. The 5 string is active. With the crybaby and the overdrive, it gets pretty hot for 25 watts.

But the best part of that picture is that my roommate spent $40 putting that kit together.

It will be a nice space to write in for 3-4 hours a night.

Last time I worked someplace this nice (Westin), there was no downtime. It was the most intensive hotel audits I've encountered (one of ten, including the new one). Apparently Marriott's is proportionately simple.

Last edited:
3-4 hrs writing a night... I hope I don't have to wait until I retire before I can do that. Sounds ****ing amazing :duff

Back