Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
091cebbade3a57ab190511aaa7eb21f9.970x546x9.gif

I just read through your posts, I'm not seeing anything offensive. Certainly not towards me.

crows my boy, explain yourself. The only two people in this thread that are slightly annoying to me is the Craig and TheBatman dudes, but even then with a little shaping up, they could have potential. Everyone else here is like family. What happened to you, did you have a bad day?

I think I would remember that if she did it. Unless I was asleep during it, in which case I'm calling the cops.

How can I change to be a part of this family? :lecture

:lol We were basically counting the posts until you showed up, Lejuan. In case you were curious, your predictability surprised even us since you jumped in several post counts before expected.

I'm not curious about much you bunch of locker-room sooks have got going on. But I was thinking on the irony of a gaggle of sweaty mirror-dwelling circle-jerkers in a "gentlemen's club" clique waxing lyrical about how wimmenz have killed chivalry.

I like how weens rebuttal to the 2 videos was "since ive never seen this in " real life" it never happened". Hahaha, typical ween always being weenish.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm not curious about much you bunch of locker-room sooks have got going on. But I was thinking on the irony of a gaggle of sweaty mirror-dwelling circle-jerkers in a "gentlemen's club" clique waxing lyrical about how wimmenz have killed chivalry.

:lol "gentlemen's club" :lol I can't believe you are still bothered by that. You act like a kid in grade school that was always picked last when choosing teams.

giphy.gif

Anyhoo, the idea that women are killing chivalry isn't a new one. It's a breakdown of a social code that's actually been studied so I'm amazed that people here act like it's an impossibility. Is it because the argument was brought up against something Ween said so some of you feel like you have to come to her defense without actually thinking about the issue? You may not agree with it, but to completely discount it without any further research than "I haven't seen it" or making some crack that only mirror-dwellers (? - I still don't understand what the **** that means. Did you mean basement dwellers? That would make more sense. Whatever, you're very smart and important so I'm sure you know what you're talking about) who can't get a woman agree with it is shockingly ignorant.

b3bCw1O.gif

:lol "gentlemen's club" :lol I can't believe you are still bothered by that. You act like a kid in grade school that was always picked last when choosing teams.

giphy.gif

Anyhoo, the idea that women are killing chivalry isn't a new one. It's a breakdown of a social code that's actually been studied so I'm amazed that people here act like it's an impossibility. Is it because the argument was brought up against something Ween said so some of you feel like you have to come to her defense without actually thinking about the issue? You may not agree with it, but to completely discount it without any further research than "I haven't seen it" or making some crack that only mirror-dwellers (? - I still don't understand what the **** that means. Did you mean basement dwellers? That would make more sense. Whatever, you're very smart and important so I'm sure you know what you're talking about) who can't get a woman agree with it is shockingly ignorant.

Very eloquent non-cuckery.

Except that it's presumptuous as hell. A lot like this backhanded white knighting.

Twats are presumptuous. Best I can tell, cucks are a lot like twats.

Back