Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a sec... if people are poor, then shouldn't they be starving? It doesn't make sense that they'd have the disposable income to stuff their faces all the time.

Bad food is cheaper than good food, add to it that you're not working either and.....

I remember years ago in my state the government gave food away each month. What was it?

Cheese
Rice
Flour

:lol

I love Coke in a glass bottle. And, I found it at a little place that makes a badass meatball calzone, as well as delicious handcut french fries.

Bad food is cheaper than good food, add to it that you're not working either and.....

I remember years ago in my state the government gave food away each month. What was it?

Cheese
Rice
Flour

:lol

OMGZ Free cheese!!!! :rotfl

I never took state entitlement programs into consideration. That makes sense.

I love Ice, lots of it.

I've been so some countries where they give you like 3 ice cubes.

In America you get more ice than drink!

I also love being able to flush toilet paper... it's so cool! Sometimes I flush other things too!

I also love being able to flush toilet paper... it's so cool! Sometimes I flush other things too!

You are not supposed to flush toilet paper and 'other things'! :thwak

do-not-flush-down-the-toilet-list_zps422de223.png

But if you still do, and love doing it; well, who can stop you. :D

I love Ice, lots of it.

I've been so some countries where they give you like 3 ice cubes.

In America you get more ice than drink!

In sit down restaurants they do that so you don't drink so much. :lol

Any place you go you can tell them to give you less ice. I like a lot of ice but if I'm going through a drive thru some place and I know the load the cup with ice I'll tell them to hold back on it.

You can't flush toilet paper? Where?

You don't flush toilet paper? I have done this all my life. What do you do with your ****y-paper? Throw it in the garbage? Does your toilet trash stink like ****y-paper?

:dunno

Happened once, in my office :( They said 'Use the Trash Can'. Said they had some clogging problems! :dunno Guess it must be those 'other things' Vitus was talking about :panic: :D

Well, now I know why my office is a ****ty place! :mad:

Back