Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That the idiotic boy racer whose been speeding past my place and skidding around the corners in his $h!tty POS car with ridiculously oversized spoiler was just caught by the garda :yess:

I witnessed it all from my window and took a video aswell. Not very dramatic though, all they did by the looks of it was take the guys details and search the car, presumably he'll be hit with a fine and penalty points. How he thought he'd get away with it on a saturday night when the guards are always out patrolling for trouble-makers is beyond me. The ****ing Garda station is literally just down the road aswell.

Anyway, ****tard caught, delighted. :D

i'm going to Melbourne in <12 hours to see Deftones. wooooooo

endured and recovering from the pit. i may have a busted rib. my ears are still ringing. voice is coarse, and my throat feels like sandpaper. i wont effin hesitate to do it all again. :yess:

mouthofhell_zpsaf3e28b6.jpg

Very cool!

I remember bonfires that I went to in when I was in high school. We were pretty small town/rural, so a lot of our parties were done at one of two gravel pits just outside of town. Those were always awesome. There were always two or three people who would bring a pick-up full of wood so the fire stayed going strong all night.

Very cool!

I remember bonfires that I went to in when I was in high school. We were pretty small town/rural, so a lot of our parties were done at one of two gravel pits just outside of town. Those were always awesome. There were always two or three people who would bring a pick-up full of wood so the fire stayed going strong all night.

We had many high school parties like that too....though we would drive out into the woods.

Very cool!

We had many high school parties like that too....though we would drive out into the woods.

This was in my backyard, in the suburbs, in an area where 10 acres already went up this month. It's rained since, but anyone who happened to notice this one would have had no idea where, why, how, etc. We're lucky we didn't find ourselves drunk and explaining our lack of permit to men in shiny hats.

Love a good bonfire, especially an all-nighter in winter. It's been too long since the last one.

I'd do it every night if I could.

24216_105257912841455_5472448_n.jpg

24216_105257896174790_198264_n.jpg

taking this shot was crazy enough. with a fisheye lens, i had to be like a foot away or less.

this was 3 years ago. Napier, by the sea.
good friends, booze(jaeger and beer madness), pizzas, and chips

didnt stick my face on the viewfinder. my hands on the other hand, got a brazilian...gawd, the smell of burnt hair.lolz

Possibly the worst smell ever, but I've never had the privilege of smelling flesh burn, so I'll reserve judgment (indefinitely, with any luck).

It's a great picture for being taken without looking.

A bowl of Rice Krispies. Perhaps 2 even.

Going to bed knowing you can get up almost whenever.

How communicative NECA is with collectors and the fact they're making human characters from Aliens and Predator.

Accidental Horatio Caine moments. Today, I was told that a family member (who I'm not particularly fond of) had poison ivy on their face, and that their eyes were swollen shut. I replied with: "I'll bet that was a sight...for sore eyes." The pause was unintentional, but, the minute I realized what I'd said, The Who started playing in my head.

Back