Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e998cp.jpg

Love :love,

Ski

:lecture:lecture:lecture They love it... especially when you crawl into their windows and watch them while they sleep.

Yeah, but you gotta stop doing that to Betty White and Rosemary Harris. They keep waking up and damn near having heart attacks. Or at least wear a condom while you're fapping over their faces. Forensics almost busted you that last time.

If sneaking into Betty White's bedroom at night through a window and then fapping over her sleeping body before covering her pale, white face with a man-made "Baby Shower" is a crime, then guilty as charged. Lock me up and throw away the key.

**EDIT

Actually, after re-reading my post I've come to the conclusion that all that DOES sound like a crime. So disregard that last part about locking me up and throwing away the key. Innocent until proven guilty.

:wave

If sneaking into Betty White's bedroom at night through a window and then fapping over her sleeping body before covering her pale, white face with a man-made "Baby Shower" is a crime, then guilty as charged. Lock me up and throw away the key.

**EDIT

Actually, after re-reading my post I've come to the conclusion that all that DOES sound like a crime. So disregard that last part about locking me up and throwing away the key. Innocent until proven guilty.

*noted for future scapegoat*

**EDIT

Perhaps you've just daydreamed about it like I have?... Constantly... Obsessively... Till you can think of nothing else and you suddenly start printing out thousands upon thousands of pictures of Betty, both young and old!!! You hang them all in one room till they cover the ceiling, walls and floor and you lock yourself in that room with at least one case of baby oil and fap for hours and hours on end, till the fire department finally breaks down the door because your wife has been unable to get single spoken syllable out of you for over 72 hours, as she stood there, crying and pleading with you to open up....

Or maybe that's just me.
betty-white-getty.jpg

Perhaps you've just daydreamed about it like I have?... Constantly... Obsessively... Till you can think of nothing else and you suddenly start printing out thousands upon thousands of pictures of Betty, both young and old!!! You hang them all in one room till they cover the ceiling, walls and floor and you lock yourself in that room with at least one case of baby oil and fap for hours and hours on end, till the fire department finally breaks down the door because your wife has been unable to get single spoken syllable out of you for over 72 hours, as she stood there, crying and pleading with you to open up....

Or maybe that's just me.
betty-white-getty.jpg

PM sent! And yes... it's real! :google :lol

the HT Avaterds thread.:lol

and 1:6 General Grievous, i've been restraining myself from Star Wars villainy for a long time now...i'm reaching my threshold with the announcement.:gah:

what is this romancers of the elderly thing going on here?:gah::panic::gah:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNQPLewGR9k&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNQPLewGR9k&feature=related[/ame]

you climb obstacle like old people faaak. :lol

This was a perfectly wholesome conversation about loving reproduction in a bar on the moon, but that wasn't good enough for you deviants, was it?

:mad:

Back