The Zartan thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it's lame because it'll remind us of the DDP Zartan which was pretty much an abortion of the Hasbro version and making a version resembling the DDP one would be a nod to it.

The look would be cool though to have on the shelf. I don't mind as I've said. Its just not something that would bother me. To me it wouldn't be like he looked like rainbrow bright or something. :lol

The CC SS put out looks good, until put next to the 82/83 version and then it might as well fall off the shelf.

I really dig the version we got and when the helmet version comes out it will look great with it.

So when you prefer one look over another its "refined taste." When someone prefers a different look its "narrow mindedness." Interesting.

There are a few reasons that you might have chosen to spin my message into this contrivance. But most of the scream "desparation".:) No. Preference one way or the other is not narrow-mindedness.

Part of Zartan's personality is that he likes to show off his abs.

I have to admit to laughing at this one. Where do you get this from?

To give him extra body armor is Devils Due fan fic lameness IMO. On the other hand, Beach Head's unmasked head is an update that's both badass and totally in line with a nutjob who brings a crossbow to a gunfight.

To be so offended at an interpretation of an idea like Devil's Due that a person has to call it "lameness" is, absolutely and by the very dictionary definition, narrow-minded. Or am I somehow mistaken in my interpretation of your message that you have no tolerance for Devil's Due?

If they go Devil's due look I don't think its lame at all. Yet, its lame because you think so?

124315046419BDQZ.jpg

There are a few reasons that you might have chosen to spin my message into this contrivance. But most of the scream "desparation".:) No. Preference one way or the other is not narrow-mindedness.

I have to admit to laughing at this one. Where do you get this from?

To be so offended at an interpretation of an idea like Devil's Due that a person has to call it "lameness" is, absolutely and by the very dictionary definition, narrow-minded. Or am I somehow mistaken in my interpretation of your message that you have no tolerance for Devil's Due?

Is'nt narrow minded of you, not accept someone's narrow mindedness ? :)

Last edited:
Is'nt narrow minded of you, not accept some one's narrow mindedness ? :)

LOL...Why yes. I suppose it would be narrow-minded to have no tolerance for narrow-mindedness. But you see, wait now, I can explain. You see, I was looking for narrow-mindedness when the GI Joe Nazis came out and smoke started coming out of their jomblies. So I started to work my mojo, to counter their mojo; we got cross-mojulation, and their heads started exploding...

Ok. Man, some of you guys here make me glad all the time I'm the type of GI Joe fan I am.

You're glad to be a GI Joe fan without a funny bone? Come on, now, if you can't laugh at that kid I don't know what to say. :) That's what you get for ignoring the clear "IMO" I made sure to include in my post. ;)

I like the dio..the ex camo Zartan is extremely well done.

You're glad to be a GI Joe fan without a funny bone? Come on, now, if you can't laugh at that kid I don't know what to say. :) That's what you get for ignoring the clear "IMO" I made sure to include in my post. ;)

I laughed. Trust me I did.

SO I guess there goes any chance of seeing DReadnok at SDCC this year :(

Something tell me im going to be highly disappointed again

Remember when Darth Cruel and The Josh used to ignore the G.I. JOE forum? Now they're all up in this stuff. :lol

Remember when Darth Cruel and The Josh used to ignore the G.I. JOE forum? Now they're all up in this stuff. :lol

Just cause I didn't post doesn't mean I ignored it. Got every figure so far with the rest on order. Been playin and messin around with GI Joe since I was little.

Back