The Zartan thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still have all of mine from when i was little...lots of missing thumbs, crotches, etc. i've got a vintage collection going again as well that i try to leave alone but sometimes it's just too much fun to take a few down and have them shoot it out.

I've found replacement parts and repair all that are injured :rock

The dio looks awesome. A little too rich for my blood with so much other stuff coming out, but a killer piece nonetheless! Flint = Fuct!

Hmm cloth with wire or flexable sculpted. I'd say sculpted would be best.

Cloth w/ a wire would be great but I can see them screwing the pooch on something so simple.:cuckoo:

IMG_4739.jpg

I love the way the scars look in this one. The Krauser head worked great!

Think Im going to dig up my Zartan tonight, think I still have his mask also :rock

Saved my 2000 post for a Joe thread :)

Hell yeah! :duff

Yup, pretty kewl. Wonder what made them add the shoulder armor. I do think he looks better with them.

I think it may have to do with the softer plastic they used on his fleshtone parts. Might not have been able to support the bicep swivel. I'm only speculating though but he's sleeves in the catolog art as well so it seems the decision was made during production and not design. I do agree he looks better with them.

Back