The Zartan thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to play with many of them around a drain on a farm we lived on.

A lot of folks here did but not I that's for darn sure. I'd hate to think how many GI Joes I lost as a kid. :lol

I still have all mine, missing alot of weapons of course :rock

U know I've never lost anything but I sure have burnt a few, not too many. (2) I know I've lost one of my Storm Shadows in a EPIC burning hanging scene... :rotfl

I did have like 15 of those suckers though in my defense. That and those rubber wrestlers were burnt to watch melting in the leaves of fire while doing yard work :lol

Kept all my weapons and wasn't missing a single thing because they were all in this massive tin.

2626_press09-001.jpg

Maybe a sculpted hood with cloth on top? Or some bad ass wire action on the Cloth to keep it like that.

Hmm cloth with wire or flexable sculpted. I'd say sculpted would be best.

That's the way I did my custom, I sewed a wire into the cloth. If they go with sculpted I might just make a extra hood for him as well. :clap

U know I've never lost anything but I sure have burnt a few, not too many. (2) I know I've lost one of my Storm Shadows in a EPIC burning hanging scene... :rotfl

I did have like 15 of those suckers though in my defense. That and those rubber wrestlers were burnt to watch melting in the leaves of fire while doing yard work :lol

Kept all my weapons and wasn't missing a single thing because they were all in this massive tin.

Yeah, I think we all beat something up like that. I lost a panthro by having him rope line and he hit a mail box busting one of his arms right off. :lol

I still have all mine, missing alot of weapons of course :rock

Same here. A big-assed Rubbermaid bin full. Though some are missing their thumbs and a few, their cocks. :lol

That's cool. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to play with many of them around a drain on a farm we lived on.

I used to go through the same thing, though it was playing with them at the beach and too young to understand that 10 feet from the water changes with the tide. :(

I used to go through the same thing, though it was playing with them at the beach and too young to understand that 10 feet from the water changes with the tide. :(

Yeah, I wish I had been a bit smarter. I'd still have so many of my figures. :(

Think Im going to dig up my Zartan tonight, think I still have his mask also :rock

Saved my 2000 post for a Joe thread :)

i still have all of mine from when i was little...lots of missing thumbs, crotches, etc. i've got a vintage collection going again as well that i try to leave alone but sometimes it's just too much fun to take a few down and have them shoot it out.

Back