The X-Files Re-Opened: New Seasons From FOX (Season 11 Coming Soon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added to my collection thanks to April's Loot Crate and scoring the McFarlane figures for cheap from eBay. Eagerly awaiting the new season.

IMG_3864.jpg

Added to my collection thanks to April's Loot Crate and scoring the McFarlane figures for cheap from eBay. Eagerly awaiting the new season.

Nice Haul!

Really excited about Season 11 - I hope they continue to have a balance of essential episodes as well as some fun ones like last Season.

I don't remember if I ever posted this anywhere but my Wife, Son and I were fortunate enough to meet David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi and William B. Davis last Summer.

I had this poster for years and now it feels complete.

X-Files Poster.jpg

Not at all, you'd almost think they were brand new, I bought the 3-pack with the alien as well, not sure if there might be issues with the individually packed versions.

Most online photos I've seen have made them look pretty cheap and goofy, but in the right lighting you can really see well done likeness of Duchovny and Anderson.

Toys R Us has the Season 10 figures from Diamond for like $14, and they're nice looking in person, I just kind hate how their looks are from episode 1, maybe trying to separate from the old McFarlane, but I prefer investigative attire.

I'd like to get some of these, at least Mulder, Scully, Skinner and CSM, possibly Gunmen and Tooms.

IMG_3865.JPG

Not at all, you'd almost think they were brand new, I bought the 3-pack with the alien as well, not sure if there might be issues with the individually packed versions.

Most online photos I've seen have made them look pretty cheap and goofy, but in the right lighting you can really see well done likeness of Duchovny and Anderson.

Toys R Us has the Season 10 figures from Diamond for like $14, and they're nice looking in person, I just kind hate how their looks are from episode 1, maybe trying to separate from the old McFarlane, but I prefer investigative attire.

I'd like to get some of these, at least Mulder, Scully, Skinner and CSM, possibly Gunmen and Tooms.

View attachment 337983

Are u gonna get the sideshhow 12 inch figs? ( i think they were sideshow) ive always wanted that mulder

Are u gonna get the sideshhow 12 inch figs? ( i think they were sideshow) ive always wanted that mulder

I has the Mulder once, the headsculpt was decent, but back then there weren't really options for a nice 1/6 suit and the one he came with looked pretty goofy, so between that, and not having Scully, I eventually sold him.

If I could get the pair cheap enough, I'd get them, but I haven't seen them going for less than $100 each on eBay, and the stock figures are like $20-$50 quality at best and a new suit would probably run $50 plus, so Mulder would nearly be $200 in the end and not worth it the X-Files figures were some of Sideshow's first 1/6.

---------------

I've been rewatching Season 10 this week and I'm enjoying it even more, this is the 2nd time I've watched it since the original airing. When the season hit TV, part of me was over analyzing things because of the fact it had been 8 years since the last movie and 15 since the show ended. The more times I watch it, then less I'm thinking an analyzing it against everything prior and once you watch the season as if so much time hadn't passed between things, I think you'll find it more enjoyable.

Speaking of Season 10, was it ever put out on DVD/BR? I have 1080p digital copies but I want to add an official season set to the other 9

No, while some elements may be stereotypical, I find the overall tone and message to be one of hope and aspiration for equality and no longer being wrapped up in our differences, and the surviving bomber was portrayed a victim, he was impressionable and a few bad people with their own agenda corrupted him. If anything, the message I got is that not all Muslims are terrorists and we have to remember that the bad ones are no different than any other bad group, that one or a few people can have the power to influence people against their morals, and if we can rise above the voices of hate, the world will be a better place.

View attachment 337983

I'm really hoping Funko will do a Mystery Mini series in the style of the Horror minis.

Would lucy Lawless make a better scully?

I love scully but i do think lucy Lawless would have maybe been really good and a different interesting take on it

Back