The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost all of the news sites were saying the Rock would make an appearance last night since RAW was in Anaheim.....the last time The Rock showed up on RAW it was in Anaheim.

The Rock even posted on Twitter yesterday pretty much telling everyone to tune in.

Ah! i managed to get lucky and miss them although in the UK the sites i usually access for reviews and news won't of been reported untill i was either ready to sleep or just busy elsewhere. Lucky me then i guess! :wink1:

Mysterio has been caught up in a scandal regarding drug use before, while the WWE has got very strict on substance abuse its still down to the user to make the wise decision on whether to use or not. TNA's champion is going to court for the 'Nth time thanks to drugs charges which to at least me paints the company in iffy light.

Ah! i managed to get lucky and miss them although in the UK the sites i usually access for reviews and news won't of been reported untill i was either ready to sleep or just busy elsewhere. Lucky me then i guess! :wink1:

Mysterio has been caught up in a scandal regarding drug use before, while the WWE has got very strict on substance abuse its still down to the user to make the wise decision on whether to use or not. TNA's champion is going to court for the 'Nth time thanks to drugs charges which to at least me paints the company in iffy light.

Hardy and RVD are two of my all time favorites and it sucks that both of their WWE title reigns were tainted by drug issues. Still, I can't get myself to watch TNA. (though Velvet Sky does really funny things to the fly area of my pants.) :panic:

IMG_8098_650.jpg

I have no clue as to why I have such a crush on her. :(

I haven't watched WWE pretty much since Rock left but watching the video of him on youtube yesterday was fantastic and brought back some fun memories.. if he's really back I may start watching again.

I'm talking about the Miz though. I'm trying to find out what is so unnatural about him that makes you think he is on steroids.
He's become freakishly large over the couple of years. I don't think wrestlers get the benefit of the doubt anymore, because the issue is so pervasive. Possibly just a coincidence that he gets super-pushed when he reaches a certain level of bulk. Maybe it was the same for Guerrero and Mysterio, as well. I don't believe it though.

is HHH coming back too?

I'm not really big into reading up on spoiler websites, etc., but I heard a rumor that WM may be the day.

Not sure though. Nothing has been formally announced to my knowledge.

Would HHH's ego allow him to return at WM with The Rock hosting? His return feels almost as big as the event itself, that being said its the time for a return and Nash and Booker both redebuted at RR.
I'm not a fan of Haitch but i am looking forward to the day he gets a high role in the company, under him WWE could take a turn in the right direction that has been wayward for a few years.

Any good wrestling games on the 360?

The Smackdown vs Raw 2011 is a vast improvment over the recent years rehashes, its pretty fun overall. Soon to be released is 'AllStars' which looks to be an arcade style experience where over sized character models battle with some crazy physics thrown about.

The Smackdown vs Raw 2011 is a vast improvment over the recent years rehashes, its pretty fun overall. Soon to be released is 'AllStars' which looks to be an arcade style experience where over sized character models battle with some crazy physics thrown about.

Thanks for the info. :duff

Back