The Worst LOTR PF (Period)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the Worst PF???

• Frodo

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Aragorn

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Gandalf

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 44 41.5%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Berserker

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Moria Orc

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
Well by the looks of this Poll the Berserker is Considered the Best PF :monkey3

Not sure that you can assume that but ill post a poll once all the above are in hand if theres any interest still.

I'm very proud to own the exclusive version of this statue, and I can honestly say that I think it's one of the best pieces SS have ever produced. The face sculpt is flawless, almost photorealistic - and the clothing is beautifully reproduced. The pose, where a lot of PF's fall down, is absolutely spot on. SS were very brave to go for a 'walking' pose, but they pulled it off superbly well.

Oh, and let's not forget that Lurtz should certainly be up for the award for 'best PF exclusive'. The alternative 'longbow hands' on the exclusive version are simply incredible - actually improving an already perfect statue! (I definitely prefer them to the regular version's sword/shield arrangement)

Every time I look at this guy, I'm stunned by the artistry that went into it's creation.

So, you Lurtz jokers - sort it out, yeah?!

Rant over.

~ D ~

There's pretty much going to be some kind of flaw in all statues including the face of Lurtz which is slightly different to the movie character but who cares about slight its the obvious ones that most people cant understand like the ones on the statues getting the most votes.:)

Although i only own the Reg Lurtz i must say the Exc add on is close to if not the best in the line.:D

I'd go with the beard. I love my GTW but the beard throws the likeness way off. It still has the most amazing costuming of any PF ever done though :lecture

Agreed with the exception of the wait area, they really needed to taper that some; it looks too much like an apron.

But I have never had any real issues with Gandalf, I like it. :banana

Back