The Worst LOTR PF (Period)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the Worst PF???

• Frodo

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Aragorn

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Gandalf

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 44 41.5%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Berserker

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Moria Orc

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Least Favorite LOTR PF (Period)

Okay so what do you guys think is the worst LOTR PF
I have an idea in mind but I'll let the poll decide

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty fond of Frodo now that I've done some minor repainting of his mouth and hair. (The mouth being all one color is the major issue.) The likeness could be better, but in my opinion he's considerably better than Galadriel in terms of the pose, plus the base is amazing. Galadriel's base seems pretty plain.

It's clear to me that (with the notable exception of Aragorn) the sculpt on the humanoid characters is THE problem with these figures. Leave that out, and they're pretty close to flawless. I don't know why they don't try a little harder to nail the likeness.

I was thinking of doing a poll on which is the best PF but am going to wait to they are all in hand as that is only fair.

Do we really need threads like this? Do people really have trouble expressing what they DON'T like? Really?

Hi guys,

since I am actually considering buying the Frodo PF I was wondering why exactly this PF is disliked? Is it only because the PF does not resemble the character or are there more and/or different reasons?

Thanks in advance for your reactions!

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!

Hi guys,

since I am actually considering buying the Frodo PF I was wondering why exactly this PF is disliked? Is it only because the PF does not resemble the character or are there more and/or different reasons?

Thanks in advance for your reactions!

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!

The only thing Frodo had against him is the production paint job but other than that he is perfect all around in my opinion. Some people repaint it and you can really see EW in the sculpt.

Back