The Worst Joker Impressions ever.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez its just ridiculous how so many people got on the Joker bandwagon as soon as Heath passed, I remember a couple months ago all you could hear is Heath sucks Broke back mountain joker and hell never top Jack's Joker. I just shutter at how many freaking joker costumes there will be for this years Halloween. Please guys dont any of you guys on this board dress like the Joker :lol at least not this year:D.Ah but to each there own. :D:D

Man, i hear you on this one..i was saying the same thing after the first week this movie came out..got messages from stupid girls on MSN saying "OMG did you see The Dark Knight! i am going to see it again and again..Heath was amazing! defintely a Oscar" and i am like.."did you see Batman Begins?" then i get "huh?" lol bandwagon posuers!..nah truly i am glad people loved it but..its hype is starting to remind me of how everyone all of a sudden watches UFC now..i can't stand Dana White..old UFC was better..i liked how miss-matched the fights were.

I was up for Heath when they announced him. I first thought "Hmm..." but then I realized Nolan wouldnt allow this to be ^^^^ed up.

I guess everyone who likes The Joker is a bandwagon poser.

And I saw Batman Begins twice in theaters. So.

Nice. I woulda gone more, but the theater was pretty far from where I lived. We got a new theater thats closer, so thats nice.

It was my favorite movie for the longest time. I went out and bought The Movie Guide book afterwards seeing it once..its so cool..it has some amazing photography from the movie and talking about which comics Nolan got his inspirations for and goes indepth in the characters..awesome book. you should get it if you can find it. Yeah im really hoping TDK will still be playing this coming weekend cause my mom hasn't seen it and i want to take he to see it, she loved BB and it would make number 4 for seeing TDK also.

i must admit i wasnt sold on heath when they announced it at first, not because of any ridiculous brokeback stuff, but because i didn't feel he was that talented to radically change his persona to be the joker. i was sold as soon as the very first teaser for TDK came out and i heard his voice. i knew after the voice that he had succeeded.

Heath admitted in one of/if not last interviews, that playing the Joker was the most fun role he has taken on and his favorite(most likely) watched it on youtube the other night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKa-aDga1fE

He looks kinda sketchy in this interview as well, almost stressed.

haha..had to edit that..my memory is shot.

I honestly don't think that number 2 was all that bad. He had the flow of speech down pretty well and some of the mannerisms. I mean, 90% of impressions are not identical voice replications, but immitations of speech pattern and mannerism. I wouldnt hire him as a stand in for the next movie, but it wasnt terrible!

when did putting up videos of yourself imitating movie characters become so popular? Is this a new thing or have people been doing this with other movies? Like Ashton said, they're all kind of embarrassing to watch - mostly because, well, I dont get why they're doing it...

All this posting of Joker immitations on YouTube is really getting out of hand.

I hope one these comes back to haunt a future Senator or something. That would be the ultimate Joker joke.

I'm amazed at how many people actually think they're good.

Here's my favorite-

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aG2WIHidkYA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aG2WIHidkYA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Okay, so it's not the Joker. :D

Back