The Worst Joker Impressions ever.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Worst Joker Impressions ever.

JOKER7.jpg

*runs away*

Should had linked a pic of the DC Direct Joker..the Hot Toys one kills it even when its not looking like Ledger.

True. But people hold HT to a greater standard on here from the comments/threads I've seen. So I figured those pics would cut deeper. lol..

Man you know that feeling you get when you feel embarrassed for someone and have to look away.....that is how I feel when watching these videos. I feel sorry for their parents.....

Last edited:
Wow.....those were terrible. When number 1 started laughing I couldnt help but laugh

#1 must had done some home-made castration prior to making that video..i watched it again earlier and just wanted to rip my eyes out and throw them at the screen.

Number 2 is really terrible too. I mean, here's a guy trying so hard, gets the suit, gets the make-up, gets the lighting and the look of the room... then forgets half his lines and gets dry-mouth. Besides sucking.

Has he not heard that you can do another take until you get it right before posting?

Jackass.

Utube really has become the home of the Jackass.

It used to be called The Gong Show when I was a kid.

It's stuff like this that has me praying we can just move on to whatever the next big thing is and leave the Joker worship behind us.

Jeez its just ridiculous how so many people got on the Joker bandwagon as soon as Heath passed, I remember a couple months ago all you could hear is Heath sucks Broke back mountain joker and hell never top Jack's Joker. I just shutter at how many freaking joker costumes there will be for this years Halloween. Please guys dont any of you guys on this board dress like the Joker :lol at least not this year:D.Ah but to each there own. :D:D

Back