The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Comics he's short and it's a big deal to someThat he be so in the movies

Wolverine's movie height doesn't bother me in the same context that his comic height doesn't bug me. In comics especially, his height doesn't seem to stay accurate and that typically depends on the artist. Other characters are listed at heights taller than Logan and yet in the comics he is still drawn taller than them. Height and size in comics is a flexible thing. Look at Joe Mad's drawings of Wolverine fitting perfectly in the cup of Colossus' hand.

His height is mostly in the context that someone mentioned before, it goes with the ferocity of the character and the animal he is named after and the fact that his height is often the butt of insults against him, most commonly called "Runt". Other than that, it really has no bearing IN MY OPINION on the character whether in the comics or in the movies. He still does superhuman actions regardless if he was 5'3" or over 6'.

Ultimate Wolverine is actually listed as 5'9" which is probably more accurate to how the 616 Wolvie is depicted despite being billed at 5'3".

It's not like Wolverine has ever been depicted trying to jump up and reach something on the top shelf either. :lol

Superhero Beatdown is surprisingly well-done. I've seen their stuff before. I do agree that Wolverine would beat a Predator. Healing Factor is a huge edge.

Their superhero costumes are also extremely well-done. I think the Wolverine one they did before had his X-Force outfit.

Predator was wasting time spamming Wolverine with his lame laser. :lol

I thought I was watching the Injustice game. :lol

It certainly looked like that sympathy round you give a newb after unleashing a whoelsale assbeating on him the first round, then waiting until he's got you down to 1/4th health before beating him the second. :lol

In an interview with CreativeScreenwriting.com, co-writer Mark Bomback revealed that Rogue was almost a factor in the film's plot and may have made an appearance in early drafts.

"I love Rogue and I just think that there’s something about this idea that Rogue is tremendously empathetic but incapable of safe human contact. That always moved me and I thought that’s what really got to the heart of what makes the X-Men franchise so unique. So I was trying to do something with Rogue in the script. I even had a set of ideas that the old man possessed a version of Rogue’s power and that was going to be indicated by a white stripe in his hair.Eventually it became very goofy, and I threw it out because I started realizing throughout the script that it became more problematic than cool."

"It’s no accident to me that in the first X-Men film the first two mutants that you really see who have a connection are Wolverine and Rogue. There’s something special between them, so I was trying to bring Rogue into it, but it just didn’t get there. I regretted there wasn’t a way to figure it out, but when I look at the film now, it would have stuck out if we tried to shoehorn her in there just because it was another character from the universe."

In an interview with CreativeScreenwriting.com, co-writer Mark Bomback revealed that Rogue was almost a factor in the film's plot and may have made an appearance in early drafts.

"I love Rogue and I just think that there’s something about this idea that Rogue is tremendously empathetic but incapable of safe human contact. That always moved me and I thought that’s what really got to the heart of what makes the X-Men franchise so unique. So I was trying to do something with Rogue in the script. I even had a set of ideas that the old man possessed a version of Rogue’s power and that was going to be indicated by a white stripe in his hair.Eventually it became very goofy, and I threw it out because I started realizing throughout the script that it became more problematic than cool."

"It’s no accident to me that in the first X-Men film the first two mutants that you really see who have a connection are Wolverine and Rogue. There’s something special between them, so I was trying to bring Rogue into it, but it just didn’t get there. I regretted there wasn’t a way to figure it out, but when I look at the film now, it would have stuck out if we tried to shoehorn her in there just because it was another character from the universe."

Like they're doing with Magneto's brats in DoFP. :lol

Why the **** did they use that crappy "NEEUGHHHH" from Predators?

Why not use....I don't know..the real Predator sound effects?
Nerdy nitpick. Still fun. Really hate Wolverine's mask though. He can wear that suit all day. Just not that mask.

Why the **** did they use that crappy "NEEUGHHHH" from Predators?

Why not use....I don't know..the real Predator sound effects?
Nerdy nitpick. Still fun. Really hate Wolverine's mask though. He can wear that suit all day. Just not that mask.

Yeah, I thought the costume in Wolverine vs. Batman was better.

It just shows how goofy Wolverine would look with his mask in the movies. The suits are awesome! But the mask looks weird.

I like Wolverine, but a predator would kick his ***.

That is all.

If Dutch can kill a predator, Wolvie would slice the ever-loving lizard **** out of him.

Go back to your useless Prometheus fandom threads you hack troll! :cuss

:wave

Back