The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jackman is the ultimate PG-13 Wolvie, nobody will do it better. Fox would need to make a special commitment to go R for there to be anything like we used to see in the comics... and a very unique one-in-a-million casting choice.

As it stands I'm pleasantly surprised by this $100 mil offer. They're actually banking on him even more instead of blaming him for the lower domestic return. Who says nice guys finish last? Happy to have him stick around if he so chooses. 11 films as Wolvie? Wow if it comes to pass! :horror

Looking forward to the unrated cut of this. Fox was able to push Wolverine much further than i expected with PG-13.

With the amounto of violence in The Wolverine people shouldn't really feel the need to cry R rating or fail anymore. Aside from geisers of blood and loss of limbs it delivered

Looking forward to the unrated cut of this. Fox was able to push Wolverine much further than i expected with PG-13.

With the amounto of violence in The Wolverine people shouldn't really feel the need to cry R rating or fail anymore. Aside from geisers of blood and loss of limbs it delivered

agreed, this movie was a very hard pg13, at times i thought it was R rated i love it!

:lol Well, we woman need something to look at too. You guys are lucky that most lead actresses are nice looking, sexy woman no matter what the part. Even female cops wear high heels.

Most lead actors aren't good looking to women? Did I miss something here? I mean even a shrinky dink pug-face like Renner has his own fanbase.

Wearing heels doesn't automatically make a woman nice looking, gotta have nice legs to begin with.

Most lead actors aren't good looking to women? Did I miss something here? I mean even a shrinky dink pug-face like Renner has his own fanbase.

picture.php

Wearing heels doesn't automatically make a woman nice looking, gotta have nice legs to begin with.

Well, I think you'll find a fanbase with every actor/actress. Besides, the 5 that Nam says Renner has don't count for much. :lol

Now, name a pug faced leading actress that isn't in a comedy and plays that up.

What I meant by the heels was that if you watch most cop shows or such, the woman wear heels and have their blouses unbuttoned some. I always found that funny in CSI.

And I'm talking very attractive men. One that makes you go....:monkey5

Well, I think you'll find a fanbase with every actor/actress. Besides, the 5 that Nam says Renner has don't count for much. :lol

What I meant by the heels was that if you watch most cop shows or such, the woman wear heels and have their blouses unbuttoned some. I always found that funny in CSI.

Not just good-looking but very good-looking huh?

Women. :lecture

Janine Garaffalo, Melissa McCarthy, Mary Steinburgen (?), Lilly Tomlin, etc. There are plenty of women who don't look like Barbie who've enjoyed some level of success. Hell, look at Oprah and Barbara Streisand. Oprah's a billionaire. Don't tell me they're not leaders of their own industry.

You guys missed the point. That's okay because I don't want to go back and forth about it.

I just don't think there's this uneven discreprency between good looking specimens. There's alot of women actresses and celebrities who are frankly not anywhere near as hot as they're marketed out to be.

Back