The Witcher netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, who the **** is Grace?

Second,

Cavill looks AMAZING. A bit more facial hair would be ideal, but I'm sure this is his "clean version". Extremely excited about this.

Henry looks good. This definitely is a different look to what the games are obviously closer to the books.

Joey Batey, Eamon Farren and Anna Shaffer have been cast as Jaskier (Dandelion), Cahir, and Triss:

dandelion.jpg

cahir.jpg

triss.jpg

Can't wait to see how many people get triggered by Triss.

Cavill looks like a cast off Legolas, plus he's a pretty mediocre actor with almost zero screen charisma in my opinion, so I have very low expectations for this. And yes, I have read the books (all but one, anyway) and Cavill doesn't come close to the Geralt described within those pages if you ask me.

Maybe he'll surprise me, but every step of the way so far makes this feel like a massive miscast. We'll see, I suppose.

Cavill looks way too pretty for my tastes. Like the offspring of a Twilight vampire and LOTR elf. I hope he looks better in action, but as someone who doesn't love his acting either, I won't get my hopes up too high.

Still gonna watch it, though!

Chestnut brown hair and blue eyes. ;)
just Realized that is her look in the books. Also got a little info for the show as to regards on the swords. Apparently they will be short and closer to the books which sucks because for me the witcher 3 swords are perfect. Well i will see how they look overall. But i hope this show at least is good, i will be very disappointed if it's bad.

Mads was my first choice for geralt. But he is more for a witcher 3 version. I'm hoping henry does good in the role a first official set images of him has leaked. PlwR9ZN_d.jpg

Not feeling it.

He looks so young.

I associate white hair with people being old, but his face is so youthful looking, it's like he's still got baby fat.

This looks better given the right make up he can look just like geralt. Besides this is his younger years and first books so he can have the scars later. Dq2kaHKUcAEx9ey.jpeg

Not feeling it.

He looks so young.

I associate white hair with people being old, but his face is so youthful looking, it's like he's still got baby fat.

If you're referring to the pic Spartan Rex posted then I wouldn't worry just yet, I'm pretty sure that's fake.

Back