Action Figure The Witcher III figures from Dark Horse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't agree to necromancy? Well here comes a thread back from the dead.

The quick and dirty: I'm working on rebasing all of my DH statues one at a time (with repaints of the figs as appropriate).

While I'm sorting out what I want to do for each statue, I need to decide on the type of materials I go for.

What I'm curious about is if anyone might have some interest in custom dios for their figures. If that's the case, I would sculpt and build these such that I could procure casting materials and reproduce them.

I'm envisioning something inspired by Prime1's work, where the bases contain a monster or some form of narrative significance.

Right now my work is on the Ursine Geralt. I'm aiming for a snowy, cold look inspired by Skellige with at minimum a severed werewolf arm at his feet (as I have that part taken care of already). Bases would be about an inch and a half or so larger than the existing ones, however they would be shorter. Kits could theoretically be finished or raw if you choose to paint them yourself.

I have designs planned out for the S1 Geralt, Jaskier and sort of Yen V2 I haven't come up with something I really love for either Ciri yet.

Anyway, just some input would be good. Depending on interest, cost would come based on labor time and materials as I'd need to invest in silicone and polyurethane resin.

I didn't agree to necromancy? Well here comes a thread back from the dead.

The quick and dirty: I'm working on rebasing all of my DH statues one at a time (with repaints of the figs as appropriate).

While I'm sorting out what I want to do for each statue, I need to decide on the type of materials I go for.

What I'm curious about is if anyone might have some interest in custom dios for their figures. If that's the case, I would sculpt and build these such that I could procure casting materials and reproduce them.

I'm envisioning something inspired by Prime1's work, where the bases contain a monster or some form of narrative significance.

Right now my work is on the Ursine Geralt. I'm aiming for a snowy, cold look inspired by Skellige with at minimum a severed werewolf arm at his feet (as I have that part taken care of already). Bases would be about an inch and a half or so larger than the existing ones, however they would be shorter. Kits could theoretically be finished or raw if you choose to paint them yourself.

I have designs planned out for the S1 Geralt, Jaskier and sort of Yen V2 I haven't come up with something I really love for either Ciri yet.

Anyway, just some input would be good. Depending on interest, cost would come based on labor time and materials as I'd need to invest in silicone and polyurethane resin.

I want to see some samples first.

Back