Action Figure The Witcher III figures from Dark Horse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New figures :

TF17_BOOTH_WALL_A_WITCHER.jpg

These were awesome for the price but after deciding to go in on the P1 Statues I sold the 4 I had. The new ones look great though.

Yessssssss. Great selection. Hopefully this Geralt doesn't need any paint tweaking and modding after the fact like the first. The sculpt looks a lot better already.

did anyone try to remove the bases yet?
I have not, but I believe they are just pegs in the feet that plug in the base. But they are glued, and the base top itself is very hard plastic. If you tug and pull it could crack it, even when heated. I've wanted to remove mine, but only intend to once I have suitable substitutes in diorama form, in the event I break the normal bases. But with another three figures coming I'll have to do so, the bases that come with them are so big and bulky that replacement is the only way to comfortably display them.

I have not, but I believe they are just pegs in the feet that plug in the base. But they are glued, and the base top itself is very hard plastic. If you tug and pull it could crack it, even when heated. I've wanted to remove mine, but only intend to once I have suitable substitutes in diorama form, in the event I break the normal bases. But with another three figures coming I'll have to do so, the bases that come with them are so big and bulky that replacement is the only way to comfortably display them.

we were just thinking about maybe dremel cutting the base to leave the flat part under their boots, but make it much smaller, so as not to take up so much area, but big enough to be stable for balance..... might give it a try, but scared a little :)

I am finally about to beat the game and I decided to pick all of these up they are not bad for the price I really hope they make some monsters as well.

Back