The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. Bobbleheads. I hadn't even thought of that. :yuck

A Comedian shot glass would own, though. :rock

I still hope NECA does some 18" figures or something.

They wont. Did they do any 18 inch Jokers? Nope.

So yeah, its safe to say, no Watchmen from NECA. DC has the license anyway.

The WATCHMEN license is completely separate from TDK and NECA will be approaching it differently with different types of products. They said so at SDCC (where they sold a Mason's Auto Repair T-shirt and held a signing with JDM, Carla Gugino and Jackie Earle Haley).

I really want a 12" Rorschach, Comedian and Ozymandias. Anything else will depend if I have a decent job by then.

That would rock...but I'd probably just get Rorschach. I just dont see myself buying the rest of the cast for 150...but i'll get the 7 inch ones for sure.

I'd def get a HT Rorschach and Nite Owl.

Depends on how Financially stable I am if they make the other 3

That would rock...but I'd probably just get Rorschach. I just dont see myself buying the rest of the cast for 150...but i'll get the 7 inch ones for sure.

I've said it before, but I can think of at least ten 1:6 WATCHMEN figures I would get if Hot Toys made them. But they'll probably only do 3 or so at the most, which will suck.

In rank of importance, I'd put them:

1. The Comedian (modern)
2. Rorschach
3. Dr. Manhattan
4. Ozymandias
5. Silk Spectre II
6. Nite Owl II
7. The Comedian (Minutemen)
8. Walter Kovacs
9. Silk Spectre I
10. Nite Owl I

And then there's the other Minutemen:

Captain Metropolis
Hooded Justice
Dollar Bill
Mothman
The Silhouette

That's at least 15 figures, and I'd buy ALL of those, but know it's a pipe dream we'd even see a handful. :monkey2

And, hell, I didn't even list Jon Osterman, Dan Drieberg, Adrian Veidt, Hollis Mason, and the old Edward Blake. I'd buy those too!

Back