The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished painting Grimes- I hope you like him

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Great work Scott... The long neck actually looks good! What body you use? The new sculpt looks fantastic!

Velvet I'm interested in a painted one , I can't email you on your site I'm using my phone ATM , suffering from vertago and can't get up to get to my pc so can you put me down for one ? Thanks , hope this vertago crap goes away first time it's happened to me since thur

Great work Scott... The long neck actually looks good! What body you use? The new sculpt looks fantastic!

Thanks very much Mike- It's a HT Truetype Advanced body.

Velvet I'm interested in a painted one , I can't email you on your site I'm using my phone ATM , suffering from vertago and can't get up to get to my pc so can you put me down for one ? Thanks , hope this vertago crap goes away first time it's happened to me since thur

No problem I will PM you-
and I hope you feel better

i used the t1000 holster just flipped it around but apparently the most accurate is off the blue box toys officer burns if im not mistaken, i believe he is quite a rare find though

Back