The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Plus Trevor's rumored Rick Grimes sculpt as well.
There will be no shortage of Andrew Lincoln heads to pick from.

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Trevor's would be a game over with a Fatality.

painted pics of my accessory kit
photo1-1.jpg

Turned out great! :rock

Looking good. Anyway to make the lettering on his nametag a little straighter?

What watch band are we to use with the watch face?

:clap Got my set from Jeff (Entropy) today :clap Guys the set is great but the boots kick a$$ love the way they came out... Thanks Jeff

also got my hat and badge...best there is...i need those boots and another badge good sir...:)

What body type are most folks using for their Rick Grimes Bash, I would think the TT Muscular but not sure?

The hot toys Bruce Lee Body I think everyone mostly used.

I know, "not another Rick Grimes sculpt!" but I felt the need to try to improve upon my last effort from a year ago-
Here is a work in progress of my version 2 Rick.

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

Cheers- S.

Back