The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great...any sort of "deal" for version 1 buyers? :monkey3

Thank you-
Sounds reasonable- I'm sure we could figure something out.

Looks great !!! You should do shane!!!

Thanks! Hmmm, maybe later. I actually just started watching the show (never had time before.. still don't haha) and now I'm hooked. Just finished season 1 last night. Looking forward to season 2. I may get inspired who knows:)

STOKED!!!!!
Cool Chris! I know you're a super fan of the show-

very cool, I cant wait looks good I think I might need one more piece for my Rick and hes finished 800. later lol (something like that)

yeah...bald Shane should definitely be in your radar after a few season 2 episodes...this sculpt is awesome but i can't wait to start seeing the different takes by other artists on the rest of the cast....:)

Loving the new version, Velvet!
I bought your painted version 1 with hat and I wanted to buy it without hat so I will wait and get your version 2.
If you can offer it painted and without neck, just as version 1, you can count me in! :)

IMG_2480+cut.jpg

I'll be molding and casting these soon- I will offer both Neck and Neckless versions.
I'll start a "for sale" thread when they are ready if interested.

Cheers- S.

The sculpt looks more refined, but I actually like the more gaunt look of your version 1 (for season 1 Rick anyways). Awesome work nonetheless!

Yep, must've been the angle, that looks fantastic! Going to have to get in touch with you about upgrading v1 :)

I know, "not another Rick Grimes sculpt!" but I felt the need to try to improve upon my last effort from a year ago-
Here is a work in progress of my version 2 Rick.

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

Cheers- S.

This is my little opinion:)

In season 2, he is wearing the grey western shirt always with chest part unbuttoned. And there hasn't any tee shirt inside.

In this case, I think the neckless version will be a good idea :wave

Thanks guys for the kind words.

Even customs are getting V2s now :lol

:lol sure-
Just trying to improve my craft.
No harm in that I hope.

This is my little opinion:)

In season 2, he is wearing the grey western shirt always with chest part unbuttoned. And there hasn't any tee shirt inside.

In this case, I think the neckless version will be a good idea :wave

Thanks Kato :exactly:- I'll be making both neckless and with neck.

Back