The Ultimate Horse and Rider..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watching the Kong DVD. Notice how PJs Skull Island Natives look just like Frazetta's famous Picts (barbarians)?

For that matter, Frank has done several Kong pieces based on both the original and the 76 remake. And all the production paintings of the Skull Island Jungle for PJs look an awful lot like they are copying the master too!

His Kong paintings are in the above galleries too, but i must say that neither Fay Wray, Jessica Lange OR Naomi Watts are built like Frank's Ann!

Brindavoine said:
Hi Icummins, nice portfolios you have here!:google

Yes they are! I was fortunate to be collecting comics and such back in the 70's, so I didn't pay much more than retail for them and they have been in my collection since! :lol

Deadly Dagger said:
...The True Ultimate Horse and Rider...:monkey5 ....

https://cgi.ebay.com/Death-Dealer-Bro...cmdZ ViewItem

*drools*

Dang! I did not know they had produced a bronze of this piece! I own a couple of bronze pieces already and really like the look and feel of them... I would so love to add this to my collection!!! Well, maybe not this exact one! :google But one of the 50 made... :D

...well there is a cheaper one for 12k...a whole 3k less!!...:rotfl
...I believe the retail value of the bronze collection started around 5k. :monkey2

Back