The Tuggernaut's Collection (Updated June 5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Tuggernaut's Collection

Oh yeah. Baddies FTW. :D

Definitely. The 2nd Qtr is going to be killer. At the time of all the POs, I thought I'd be able to get them all. Sadly, I highly doubt that will happen. It's disappointing, because there are so many pieces I want. Only my top choices will survive.

I 100% agree with the last statement.

Yeah it all comes down to personal preference when your deciding what your top choices are, and unfortunately it's usually great pieces that end up getting canceled, but I guess that's just the way it is. We sure got the post count up on your thread BTW. :lol

I'm gonna head out man, nice talking to you, and I'll chat with you later. :D

Yeah it all comes down to personal preference when your deciding what your top choices are, and unfortunately it's usually great pieces that end up getting canceled, but I guess that's just the way it is. We sure got the post count up on your thread BTW. :lol

I'm gonna head out man, nice talking to you, and I'll chat with you later. :D

:lecture It definitely sucks, but yeah, that's the way it is.

It's been great talking to 'ya! See you around :D

Looki who arrived today. This thing is big enough to be a child... honestly.
Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Out of all your pieces in your collection that are within my price range (so ruling out CM Predator), I'd have to say I am most jealous of your Green Goblin PF.

I just got into PF myself, so far I have Gandalf exc, Thor exc, Indy, and Ash. I just bought Aragorn exc. off a board member, and will be buying the Godfather soon.

Great collection overall though!

That Predator CM looks stunning Tugg! I love how they were able to get the water effect on the base to look so realistic! :rock2 Great addition to your already impressive collection. :D

Out of all your pieces in your collection that are within my price range (so ruling out CM Predator), I'd have to say I am most jealous of your Green Goblin PF.

I just got into PF myself, so far I have Gandalf exc, Thor exc, Indy, and Ash. I just bought Aragorn exc. off a board member, and will be buying the Godfather soon.

Thanks man! :)
I might sell my Goblin... not sure yet.

And congrats on your PFs! All of the exclusive ones you got are some of the best PFs around... and Indy too of course (Obviously). PFs, IMO, are the best to collect. It all depends on your space, and preferences though.

That Predator CM looks stunning Tugg! I love how they were able to get the water effect on the base to look so realistic! :rock2 Great addition to your already impressive collection. :D

Thanks alot man!
The water effect is ridiculous.

Just wanted to say that your off to a flying start with the PF's StayPuft. I remember you were asking me about my PF's, and when it's all said and done you'll probably have more than me. :D

Just wanted to say that your off to a flying start with the PF's StayPuft. I remember you were asking me about my PF's, and when it's all said and done you'll probably have more than me. :D
Thanks Havok! Yea, truth be told, your collection was one of the very first I looked at when I joined the site, and your Indy and Gandalf pics sold me. Previously I only owned 1/6th, but have only bought one since (HT BR Joker).

Expect me to post my own collection pics thread soon

Thats a great pic :lol :lol :lol

You have a wonderful collection Tugg.

Thanks Havok! Yea, truth be told, your collection was one of the very first I looked at when I joined the site, and your Indy and Gandalf pics sold me. Previously I only owned 1/6th, but have only bought one since (HT BR Joker).

Expect me to post my own collection pics thread soon

Looking forward to seeing those pics man!! :D

And Tugg that pic you posted is awesome!! It almost looks like he's getting ready to hump his leg! :lol

Looking forward to seeing those pics man!! :D

And Tugg that pic you posted is awesome!! It almost looks like he's getting ready to hump his leg! :lol

:horror It's nothing sexual! It's all about love..... in a non gay way. :rotfl

And I'm looking forward to those pics too, MrStayPuft. :rock

Great collection you got there bro !!
love the DRAGONBALL Z shelf.

WOW !! CM PRED is just amazing.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
wolf pred loves hes big brother.

Back